mtbr member
    Jan 2006

Help !! I need a push

Ever been stuck in a rut? I haven't been consistently on my bike since April. Every morning I say I am going to go ride and every morning passes and I find myself at work saying I wish I had started my day with a bike ride. anyone out there willing to meet up with me and go for a ride early am? but I must warn you I am out of shape. I live in the Pomona area,I usually ride Mills ,Marshall , Bonelli, and those places are probably why I can't get motivated I have been riding them for way too many years. How about saturdays? sundays? I am available then also. I am thinking that if I am commited I will show up .

mtbr member
    Have you considered going after work? I have "committment problems" too with morning rides 'cuz I like my sleep way too much. Now that I've switched to a after-work ride I'm able to keep a schedule.

mtbr member
    Jan 2006
    I work 1pm to 9pm

mtbr member
    Put you car in the shop for a week and then the olny transportation you will have is your bike. That way there is no other alternatives.
    It worked for me now I commute 2-3 days a week. It is a nice way to jump start your riding again also with the increase in fuel costs you may save a few bucks.
    OR Just go ride already. :-)

Johny Sokko!
    G rider,

Why don't you come out to our club ride on Sunday. Good times! Good people!

http://www.pmbc.org/calendar/event.p...60611205809321

Front Range, Colorado
    Help !! I need a push
    Whew for a minute there I thought you were going to spend a buch of money and send your fork and shock to Push industries. http://www.pushindustries.com/ Highly recommended I might add.
    Last edited by DIRTJUNKIE; 07-11-2008 at 04:49 PM.

BH1
    mtbr member
    Too bad I'm not in your area...I'm in the same rut. haha

Question for Boxer, I live close enough to my work to ride, but it's still far enough that I'll be a sweaty mess when I get to the office. What do you do when you get there? wash up in the bathroom sink? I've always wondered about that b/c I really want to ride to work a few days a week.

Glad to Be Alive
    Quote Originally Posted by BH1
    Too bad I'm not in your area...I'm in the same rut. haha
    pair of us ride in Simi.....PM me ur schedule if u want to ride
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

mtbr member
    May 2006
    oh yeah octo, she'll be driving from pomona to meet you at the bottom of g, riiiight

mtbr member
    I have the same problem if I don't any commitment to meet someone to ride then I don't get up and ride on my own so what works for me is calling a friend or find out of any ride going on for that day and actually tell someone that you'll meet them there, that way I know I give my word and I get up to ride, otherwise I sleep late and hate myself for the rest of the day.