Welcome to the Gem...

Hello! Let's Collaborate!

hello, all you socalers! just moved to San Diego, Mission Valley area, and i was hoping to get a bit of a low down on where to ride and what some hot spots are. i'm always up for group rides and whatnot.

if you wanna ride some time, drop me a PM. i'll try to hit up some group rides here and there.

my name is Brett Dudo, and i look forward to meeting all of you in the area!!
    Last edited by Mallanaga; 07-11-2008 at 09:38 AM.
    2008 JabberWocky
    Chubs... Carbon... Good...

DownHill FREAK!
    Hey brett,

I live in the San Juan Capistrano/Mission Viejo area and i ride around in Aliso Wood Canyon, Santiago Canyon and iŽll occasionally do the up and downhill in Ortega as well. Been riding for quite sometime but never been on bike forums until now.... im a big car and bike freak but my job consists of cars so thats why im on those forums.

Alex

mtbr member

ocd
    mtbr member
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Mallanaga

let's make the rule that you have to have at least 100 posts to get in on this (keep the rangers out and the riff raff ). it'll be on a "pass it on" basis, so if you get invited, you can invite others that you think are worthy. don't let it get into the wrong hands, and let's have some fun!

my name is Brett Dudo, and i look forward to meeting all of you in the area!!

Lord of the Chainrings
    Welcome Brett.

Go here: http://www.mountainbikebill.com/
    Open the tab on left, "San Diego County"
    "Hesitation is the Mother of Failure!"

~~ 951 for Dirt & Roadster for Asphalt ~~

Welcome to the Gem...
    alright then...

i guess i'll just hit the trails up from bill's website. i was under the impression that most of those were 'open bike trails' and i was just trying to get into the know. the legal ones should be a good place to start though, eh?

fair enough. thanks for the welcome, and i hope to meet some of you on the trail!
    2008 JabberWocky
    Chubs... Carbon... Good...

ocd
    mtbr member
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Mallanaga
    alright then...

i guess i'll just hit the trails up from bill's website. i was under the impression that most of those were 'open bike trails' and i was just trying to get into the know. the legal ones should be a good place to start though, eh?

fair enough. thanks for the welcome, and i hope to meet some of you on the trail!
    we support the use of legal only trails here ...
    and umm.

the rest of them could be uh, kept out of the public eye of umm, internets and things.

I'm sure you will find what you are looking for, just lay low .