mtbr member

Group Ride and Sports Psychology Clinic with LUNA Pro Rider Danelle Kabush

Mountain Bike Group Ride and Sports Psychology Clinic with LUNA Pro Rider Danelle Kabush

Sunday, Feb 21
    Time: 1:00 - 4 pm
    Location: UCSD; Ride in Eucalyptus Grove from 1:15 - 2:45pm; Sports Psychology Clinic and Q&A from 3-4pm

Attendees: Clinic open to all women over 10 years of age (OK, boys can come too). Beginner riders, junior high and high school students, and parents welcome. Under 18 must have a signed parental consent form.
    NOTE: If you would like to attend but do not have a mountain bike, contact Laura Drexler, who might have a bike for you.

Cost: Free! Team LUNA Chix fund-raises for the Breast Cancer Fund. Anyone may make a tax-deductible donation.

Meet in Parking Lot P608, the Footbridge Lot.
    DIRECTIONS: From I-5, take the La Jolla Village Drive exit, and go west toward campus.
    Go RIGHT on Gilman Dr.
    Take your 1st RIGHT on Osler Lane.
    Take the 2nd RIGHT past the School of Pharmacy Bldg to park in the upper section of Lot P608, the Footbridge Lot. Look for women and bikes.

Questions: Please PM me or email: sunnyracegirl (at) yahoo.com

RSVP to our Facebook Page (San Diego LUNA Chix Cycling) or via email to sandiegoteamlunachix (at) gmail.com to let us know you are coming, by giving us your NAME, tell us that you are OVER 18 or UNDER 18, and whether you are a BEGINNER, INTERMEDIATE, or ADVANCED rider.

Our Facebook event page.

Thanks!
    -Laura Drexler
    San Diego

Singlespeed Enduro Poser
    Dec 2009
    I think my Fiance will be there and maybe i'll just tag along