Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Grizley Flats Fire road

792 views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  Mtnbikenmama 
#1 ·
is pretty much rideable up to Mt Lowel towers. We only had time to get to the interesection that goes down to Grizzley flats, but it looks like you can get to the top. There is a least one large land slide that covers th road that you have to scramble up and over . Next week I hope to see how it goes up to the top.

donna

#2 ·
Mtnbikenmama said:
is pretty much rideable up to Mt Lowel towers. We only had time to get to the interesection that goes down to Grizzley flats, but it looks like you can get to the top. There is a least one large land slide that covers th road that you have to scramble up and over . Next week I hope to see how it goes up to the top.

donna
Thanks for the update,,

zip

#3 ·
Mtnbikenmama said:

donna
I think you mean Mt. Lowe.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.