Lord of the Chainrings

Future of Carlsbad Open Space Survey

Let your voice be heard!
    Please take the time to fill out this survey regarding the Cannon Road area...
    Go to: http://www.futureofcarlsbad.com/take_a_survey.htm

In addition, we'd like to see the re-opening of Flightline, and a Bike Park in Carlsbad.
    "Hesitation is the Mother of Failure!"

~~ 951 for Dirt & Roadster for Asphalt ~~

mtbr member
    took 2 of them.
    don't know why people don't just use browser form controls like radio buttons, and have to make their own fancy versions of them... (my browser choked on them at first)

mtbr member
    Dec 2006
    Will do. Thanks Mudd! (note: at first it says "resident or business owner" of Carlsbad, but if you go into the survey, they'll take your zip code, and I assume therefore, your input...)

mtbr member
    Nov 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudd
    Let your voice be heard!
    Please take the time to fill out this survey regarding the Cannon Road area...
    Go to: http://www.futureofcarlsbad.com/take_a_survey.htm

In addition, we'd like to see the re-opening of Flightline, and a Bike Park in Carlsbad.
    Mudd
    I was at the open space meeting and turns out myself and Mtn Bike Bill were the only bikers there along with Gary Hill. Since Bill and I are not Carlsbad residents it didn't look good.
    The majority was for a nine hole golf course. The next meeting is for the 27th and there needs to be some Carlsbad residents there. I had my chance with the mike to voice my opinion for a mtn bike park and skate park that has a trail network out the backside going down to the lagoon. We are talking about three hundred acres. A lot of it is under the coastal commission so my idea seems more likely to fly with them. But they heard from a non resident so next time it better be a Carlsbad resident, alot of them.
    Eric Trodgen is going to post the meeting on the 27th on SDMBA's site and possibly this one too.
    So if you know of or are a Carlsbad resident take the survey and look into the meeting on the 27th. I will be there as the proverbial fly on the wall.

Lord of the Chainrings
    Quote Originally Posted by taffy15
    Mudd
    I was at the open space meeting and turns out myself and Mtn Bike Bill were the only bikers there along with Gary Hill. Since Bill and I are not Carlsbad residents it didn't look good.
    The majority was for a nine hole golf course. The next meeting is for the 27th and there needs to be some Carlsbad residents there. I had my chance with the mike to voice my opinion for a mtn bike park and skate park that has a trail network out the backside going down to the lagoon. We are talking about three hundred acres. A lot of it is under the coastal commission so my idea seems more likely to fly with them. But they heard from a non resident so next time it better be a Carlsbad resident, alot of them.
    Eric Trodgen is going to post the meeting on the 27th on SDMBA's site and possibly this one too.
    So if you know of or are a Carlsbad resident take the survey and look into the meeting on the 27th. I will be there as the proverbial fly on the wall.
    Yes, I hooked him up with a Carlsbad resident who's family is very active in trail running, surfing, skateboarding, road, and mountain biking.
    "Hesitation is the Mother of Failure!"

~~ 951 for Dirt & Roadster for Asphalt ~~