mtbr member
    May 2008

FOUND!! Stolen banshee

hey guys, i've found a stolen banshee. let me know the model and build details, along with the serial number. so i can see if its yours. get the word out. contact me here or at ilikebikes04@gmail.com peace

mtbr member
    Whoever you are, you rock. How do you know it's stolen?

mtbr member
    May 2008
    lol thanks. i know it's stolen because the guys story is classic, all the details were totally bogus, and he's going about it all really shady. the bike is a banshee which is a lil rare around these parts, and certainly somone with one, would know somthing about it. when i asked him about the wheel sizes to see if he had the 24" rear wheel that some had, he gave me the wheel sizes in dimensions that no one manufactures. he then told me confidently that it was a 22 speed and it had 9 inch brake rotors. when i asked him what mountains he rides, he replied that he "only does jumps" and that he uses his deep 4 digit downhill rig as a "pit bike". and when i asked him what year the model was and where he got it, he said "o well im not sure what year, ill check the serial cuz that will well me, got it with a friend a while ago and then i put it into storage, and blah blah blah" and he never answered the question.so now im looking for an owner before i pull the trigger on this

mtbr member
    I'll go with you to give you, *ahem* "moral support" if you need it!
    "Well I don't drink as much as I ought to."

~Jerry Jeff Walker~

mtbr member
    Jun 2006
    I'll bring a hammer. Ahem... Just in case the pedeals are frozen!

mtbr member
    May 2008
    lol thanks a lot for the support fellas