Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    287

    Found: Maple Leaf bar cap @ Noble

    Found last Sunday, on Extra Credit at Noble -- one red anodized Dangerboy Maple Leaf lock-on handlebar cap (half of a $20 pair). Found along with about 35 cents in loose change, next to a big rock step ( I walked that one --- riding solo...), at the edge of the drop-off. If you own it, hope you didn't get hurt too badly! Pretty good scrape on the anodize -- maybe you want it for a badge of honor. Let me know and I'll mail it. I'm keeping the 35 cents. I earned it.

  2. #2
    mtbr member
    Reputation: GnaR9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    529
    Quote Originally Posted by OldDogDan
    Found last Sunday, on Extra Credit at Noble -- one red anodized Dangerboy Maple Leaf lock-on handlebar cap (half of a $20 pair). Found along with about 35 cents in loose change, next to a big rock step ( I walked that one --- riding solo...), at the edge of the drop-off. If you own it, hope you didn't get hurt too badly! Pretty good scrape on the anodize -- maybe you want it for a badge of honor. Let me know and I'll mail it. I'm keeping the 35 cents. I earned it.
    NO F'NNNN WAY!!!!!!! I lost that thing almost 8 MONTHS ago! It didn't fall off from a crash though (never crashed at Noble) so it must have just fallen off. That's crazy. I don't want it back (never liked em, came on my old rig) but thanks. You can have the other one (if I can find it) so you can have yourself a matching pair.

  3. #3
    mtbr member
    Reputation: scottay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    731
    I lost one at Mammoth.........lemme
    know if no one claims it, I'll send you good karma in return!


    scott
    .
    .

  4. #4
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    287
    Scottay,
    It looks like it was GnaR9's and he doesn't want it. PM us both with your address -- I'll send you this one, and he can send the other one if he finds it -- probably less scratched.
    Dan

  5. #5
    mtbr member
    Reputation: scottay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    731
    Cool, Thanks! I kinda figured he was just joking......


    scott
    .
    .

  6. #6
    mtbr member
    Reputation: GnaR9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    529
    Quote Originally Posted by scottay
    Cool, Thanks! I kinda figured he was just joking......


    scott
    .
    .
    Nope, not joking. I'll look for it and let you know if I find it.

  7. #7
    Glad to Be Alive
    Reputation: SHIVER ME TIMBERS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    42,009
    Quote Originally Posted by GnaR9
    Nope, not joking. I'll look for it and let you know if I find it.
    too funny
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

  8. #8
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Bobby Peru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    486
    Well everyone knows that the Toronto Maple Leafs suck anyways....

  9. #9
    mtbr member
    Reputation: GnaR9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    529
    Quote Originally Posted by scottay
    Cool, Thanks! I kinda figured he was just joking......


    scott
    .
    .
    FOUND IT!!!!!!!!!!
    I just recently moved and stumbled across it. I would have just tossed it but this thread popped into my head and I pocketed it. It's all yours if you want the set.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •