Bikeoholic

Forming a team for 12 hrs of Temecula 08 season

I'm looking for form a 3 person or larger team for the 3 races of 12 hrs of Temecula in the 08 year.
    I was picked up by a team for the November race and I had a blast. We finished 5th in the 3 man class but might have been able to get 3rd if I had shaved some time off each of my laps (I did four laps at about 1:17 each) I would like to get my time down to 1:00 laps for this coming season.

Anyways, Iím down here in San Diego (La Mesa Specifically) and I'd like to form a 3 or more person team to do all 3 races.

No racing experience is necessary, however, you would need to be driven and want to compete. I'd like men or women close to San Diego so we could do some group rides together and get to know each other.

As always we aren't getting paid for this and it is just for fun, I just happen to have more fun when I'm really competing.

Pm me or reply here if youíre interested.
    -Palek
    Ride Today...
    ...You might not be able to tomorrow

Bikeoholic

Further Clarification

You can find all the info on the website:
    http://www.12hrsoftemecula.com

As for the kind of commitment I'm looking for:

Being that I want to compete in the entire series the team needs to ride in all 3 races that are on:

January 26th
    June 14th
    November 15th

I know that its difficult to plan that far in the future so I know you can't say for sure that you will make all three, but I would like to know that you will do your best to make it to all three and give me ample notice if you can't.

The cost will be split up evenly between the team members (unless someone finds a sponsor somehow) so for a:
    3 member team: $66.67 each person
    4 member team: $62.50 each person
    5 member team: $60.00 each person

There are a ton of categories but to sum it up: All the 3 or more member teams are open. So they can be coed or not, no age limitation, and no skill level / racing level limit. We will be racing against, and be in awe of, the experts rocking out the fast times.

I hope this clears some of the questions up.

Let me know
    -Palek
    Ride Today...
    ...You might not be able to tomorrow