Results 1 to 16 of 16
  1. #1
    Negative Rep Points!!!!
    Reputation: Aquaholic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    3,960

    Forgive me Noble, I have cheated on you!

    I have to come clean. I cheated on my main squeeze, Noble Canyon last week. Now, I've got to somehow remove this red dirt that I've got all over my bike before I set a knob back on Noble. Or, I'm sure she'll give me hell.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Aquaholic; 04-19-2005 at 08:32 PM.
    What the EFF is "All MOUNTAIN"???

  2. #2
    Negative Rep Points!!!!
    Reputation: Aquaholic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    3,960

    5 more

    More of my Utah infidelities.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    What the EFF is "All MOUNTAIN"???

  3. #3
    Negative Rep Points!!!!
    Reputation: Aquaholic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    3,960

    5 more

    A couple more.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    What the EFF is "All MOUNTAIN"???

  4. #4
    Negative Rep Points!!!!
    Reputation: Aquaholic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    3,960

    And some of Bartlett's Wash

    Yeah, Yeah, I know I'm gonna be in trouble.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    What the EFF is "All MOUNTAIN"???

  5. #5
    mtbr member
    Reputation: TD64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    192
    I can't believe that you rode the pink bike , damn dude, it's the stairway to hell for you...

    Good stuff! I hope that you all had a great time in Moab!

    TD

  6. #6
    hispanic mechanic
    Reputation: sslos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    2,238

    Tramp...

    I'm tellin' Noble about this, you floozie! Harlot! Cheater!







    Nice pics. Hope you had a great time!

    the los
    "Shut up body and do what I tell you."
    Jens Voight

    http://teamjva.com/jens-voigt-soundboard/

  7. #7
    Just another FOCer
    Reputation: Winston's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    1,376

    Tire wire?

    Aqua,

    Nice pictures. Good to see you are still alive. What is the story behind the tire that looks to have wire wrapped around it?

    Thanks,

    Winston
    "I hope your gravity droppers all seize up....BASTIDS." - Aquaholic

    [SIZE="1"]NLZ
    The Path Bike Shop
    Winston presents - Socal Videos[/SIZE]

  8. #8
    I <3 Dirt
    Reputation: mealsonwheels's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    709
    Just 3 1/2 more weeks until my first Utah riding experience. I can't wait.

  9. #9
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Gimper4JC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    122
    Quote Originally Posted by mealsonwheels
    Just 3 1/2 more weeks until my first Utah riding experience. I can't wait.
    Me too I hope.... dude! where's the doughnut?

    Nice shots Aquaholic. Here's s few I have. I'm terrible at taking photos when riding. I never want to stop riding long enough to take any.

    2002 on my old Specialized Stumpjumper.


    2004 on the Uzzi - Much better bike for porkypine
    Last edited by Gimper4JC; 04-20-2005 at 02:36 PM.
    And when I'm sure I just can't do it anymore, He just smiles and says... "Pedal!"

  10. #10
    I <3 Dirt
    Reputation: mealsonwheels's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    709
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimper4JC
    Me too I hope.... dude! where's the doughnut?

    Nice shots Aquaholic. Here's s few I have. I'm terrible at taking photos when riding. I never want to stop riding long enough to take any.

    Yeah, I still have this avatar left over from the election.

    You've gotta go to Utah. It'll cost you next to nothing.

  11. #11
    Negative Rep Points!!!!
    Reputation: Aquaholic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    3,960
    Quote Originally Posted by Winston
    Aqua,

    Nice pictures. Good to see you are still alive. What is the story behind the tire that looks to have wire wrapped around it?

    Thanks,

    Winston

    Our last day, climbing Porc Rim, we were playing on this little huck. D landed a bit sideways and blew the front tire off the rim. After repairing it, the bead blew off again during his climb.

    At the summit, we found that the bead on his Nevegal was trashed. He was bummed, and preparing for a walk back down. We booted the tire with a thick piece of motorcycle tube, bolstered the sidewall with packing tape, and zip ties. We finished it off by wrapping the whole thing with a der cable.

    It held just fine for the entire descent down Porc!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Aquaholic; 04-21-2005 at 08:18 AM.
    What the EFF is "All MOUNTAIN"???

  12. #12
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Gimper4JC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    122
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquaholic
    Our last day, climbing Porc Rim, we were playing on this little huck. D landed a bit sideways and blew the front tire off the rim. After repairing it, the bead blew off again during his climb.

    At the summit, we found that the bead on his Nevegal was trashed. He was bummed, and preparing for a walk back down. We booted the tire with a thick piece of motorcycle tube, bolstered the sidewall with packing tape, and zip ties. We finished it off by wrapping the whole thing with a der cable.

    It held just fine for the entire descent down Porc!
    Nice fix!
    And when I'm sure I just can't do it anymore, He just smiles and says... "Pedal!"

  13. #13
    Negative Rep Points!!!!
    Reputation: Aquaholic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    3,960

    Porc...the other white meat

    Dammit, I wanna go back asap!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    What the EFF is "All MOUNTAIN"???

  14. #14
    Granny
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquaholic
    I have to come clean. I cheated on my main squeeze, Noble Canyon last week. Now, I've got to somehow remove this red dirt that I've got all over my bike before I set a knob back on Noble. Or, I'm sure she'll give me hell.

    Killer shots Steve!

  15. #15
    Glad to Be Alive
    Reputation: SHIVER ME TIMBERS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    42,292
    Quote Originally Posted by Granny
    Killer shots Steve!
    man that is sweet
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

  16. #16
    Negative Rep Points!!!!
    Reputation: Aquaholic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    3,960

    Another round

    Still processing pics from the "roll".
    Attached Images Attached Images
    What the EFF is "All MOUNTAIN"???

Similar Threads

  1. Noble Canyon, update (long)
    By Aquaholic in forum California - Socal
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-28-2005, 08:17 PM
  2. Beach Cruisin' Noble Style
    By Aquaholic in forum California - Socal
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 12-17-2004, 06:00 PM
  3. Beach Cruisin' Noble Style (X post SoCal)
    By Aquaholic in forum Turner
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-02-2004, 11:16 AM
  4. Noble Canyon reopens friday!!!!
    By Aquaholic in forum California - Socal
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-28-2004, 11:43 AM
  5. Noble Canyon Video Music Suggestion
    By mtbbill in forum Passion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-18-2004, 08:58 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •