American Made!

Elings Park Course

Anyone know what the course is like for the Socal Series # 5 in Santa Barbara?
    I was hoping to drive up on Memorial day and "pre-ride" ,if it is marked?, since the race is next Saturday.
    I have looked at the topo map on their flyer but some local knowledge would be helpful.
    Thanks in advance.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1x1clyde
    Anyone know what the course is like for the Socal Series # 5 in Santa Barbara?
    I was hoping to drive up on Memorial day and "pre-ride" ,if it is marked?, since the race is next Saturday.
    I have looked at the topo map on their flyer but some local knowledge would be helpful.
    Thanks in advance.
    clyde ... did you get a chance to pre-ride the course? I'm looking for course info as well. I will not be able to see the course until the race.

That's gonna leave a mark
    Quote Originally Posted by SScheetz
    clyde ... did you get a chance to pre-ride the course? I'm looking for course info as well. I will not be able to see the course until the race.
    Ditto.
    Fat fanatic.

"Where the Fox Hat?" Endurance Team
    SoCal Colavita Road/MTB club

American Made!
    Sorry, ran out of time this weekend......I am hoping by getting there friday afternoon I can take a spin so I know whats coming on saturday am.