Thread: El Prieto pix

born to chill

El Prieto pix

Same thing as Sunset, nothing wild, just getting back into the groove. Didn't nab any pictures of the really fun areas, was too busy rolling them. Will try to get some more pictures of the good stuff next time. Incidently, due to recent rains, the creek crossings were relatively deep and there was a pretty good amount of both mud and poison oak. Nothing technical, this trail has a great rollercoaster feel to it. imho
    Attached Images Attached Images
    FATRAC - Folsom-Auburn Trail Riders Coalition - Member
    My personal site - Living single, seeing double, jumping triples

keep the shiny side up!
    hey flow,
    you seem to ride the same trails as i do. i ride el prieto all the time, but i don't recognize that section in the first pic. what bike do you ride? maybe i will run into you one of these days or i probably have but just didn't know it.

born to chill
    Quote Originally Posted by Phat_Head
    hey flow,
    you seem to ride the same trails as i do. i ride el prieto all the time, but i don't recognize that section in the first pic. what bike do you ride? maybe i will run into you one of these days or i probably have but just didn't know it.
    Possibly, I usually ride a green KHS with an Azonic ultracross bar and snoopy ziptied on the neck. Lately I've been riding a hardtail though, red w/white stickers that say twenty nine. That first pic is actually the creeck down by the campground parking lot near the ranger station. I'll post something next time we're gonna head up there, maybe catch a ride w/ya.
    FATRAC - Folsom-Auburn Trail Riders Coalition - Member
    My personal site - Living single, seeing double, jumping triples