Thread: doughflats

Kenny Powers

doughflats

Anyone every hear of it. It up in filmore off some dirt road. Takes 45 minutes to get there from the asphalt. I can't find much info about it, only that it exists. Seen a few dirt bike tracks on it but other than that it seems deserted.
    805/ 530

CEB
    No horse'n round
    That is the entrance to the Condor Wilderness, and unfortunately off limits to mtbikes. Would be fun though. The trail eventually leads to Alder Creek, then to Sespe Creek. I have parked there and hiked in several times.

I've always thought about the Johnson Ridge Trail as a nice ride, but it is also in the Wilderness area.

I don't huck.
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by CEB
    That is the entrance to the Condor Wilderness, and unfortunately off limits to mtbikes. Would be fun though. The trail eventually leads to Alder Creek, then to Sespe Creek. I have parked there and hiked in several times.

I've always thought about the Johnson Ridge Trail as a nice ride, but it is also in the Wilderness area.
    I rode down Alder Creek Trail years ago and it was really nice down there, but it was a long push back up!

And, you are right, Johnson Ridge is a great bike trail, no more to be, unfortunately.
    Blog Ramblings
    West Coast writer for twentynineinches.com