Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    I <3 Dirt

Diarrhea on trails??!!

Coyotes out at Sycamore Canyon and Goodan Ranch are eating some yellow fruit that is creating some nasty chit on the trails. I almost got queezy looking at the piles as I rolled by.

Go big....Die young
    nice!!!!

master blaster
    haha i saw about 100 yards of green horse splatter poopy at daley ranch a while back.

Go big....Die young
    Dont fall hahaha

mtbr member
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by veloreality
    100 yards of green horse splatter poopy
    There were a few big steamy mountains of horse dookie at sycamore yesterday. I always thought that the horse people should have to carry bags with them to clean up and carry out the horse poop like the dog walkers. It is after all polluting the trail with foreign waste.

I <3 Dirt
    Yeah, don't get me started on horses. What's the nastiest stuff anyone's seen on the trail?

official eMpTyBRain
    YUMMY! Thanks for sharing...
    ...and proud member of the anti-sock puppet desolation

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by mealsonwheels
    What's the nastiest stuff anyone's seen on the trail?
    A couple of guys that I ride with but I won't say names, EMFC and Barcy might not like it

not so 1337 mtbr member
    Jul 2010
    yeah i saw that today. A lot of Green horse ****

I'm your density
    What's the nastiest stuff anyone's seen on the trail?
    Nothing much nastier than feral diarrhea. Well, maybe feral cat barf.

master blaster
    not sure the nastiest stuff IVE seen, but im sure i know the nastiest thing others have seen. for instance this evening while riding daley i had to pee real bad so i stopped walked a few feet off the trail and quickly noticed i was surrounded by hikers and horses. i didnt realise it was a holiday as monday is my usual day off. so yea i flashed my peter to a few people on the trail.

I'm your density
    ^^^lol

I was backpacking up in Big Sur a few years ago. There are wooden boxes, with holes cut on top, built over pits so you can sit while doing your duty. Except these are all placed within a dozen yards of the main trails, usually up the hill a little and in plain view. Interesting conversation starter.

Geritol Power
    Coyotes out at Sycamore Canyon and Goodan Ranch are eating some yellow fruit that is creating some nasty chit on the trails. I almost got queezy looking at the piles as I rolled by.
    I saw many-many of those half pound fruit cakes on my Sunday ride out there. Why coyotes gotta crap in the middle of the singletrack? Is that to intimidate us from riding their turf?

not so 1337 mtbr member
    Jul 2010
    I think its some little stunt to get us to uh bunny hop over them.

I <3 Dirt
    Quote Originally Posted by Duzitall
    I saw many-many of those half pound fruit cakes on my Sunday ride out there. Why coyotes gotta crap in the middle of the singletrack? Is that to intimidate us from riding their turf?
    Haha, that was hilarious. If by fruitcake you mean yellow fruit held together by a caramel syrup then yes these fruitcakes are pandemic out there.

I think the coyotes are just as lazy as many of us and they're eating out of convenience. After our rainy winter the jackrabbits and cottontails are prolific out there and they're eating this fruit that's giving them all the $hits.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by bajamtnbkr
    A couple of guys that I ride with but I won't say names, EMFC and Barcy might not like it
    I didn't hear any complaints when we let you join in
    "A full rigid SS or fixie is 99% rider, 1% bike, and 100% more fun" Monogod

mtbr member
    Sep 2010

It's even nastier when you accidentally ride thru it and yer knobbies fling it up at yer face.....

That goes for ANY kind of critter-based dribbly chit, too...
    Re-Cycled Person who rides a mountain bicycle.

mtbr member
    Mar 2008
    Yeah, don't get me started on horses. What's the nastiest stuff anyone's seen on the trail?

Fresh cow turd ran over by the person in front of me splattered in my face, foul just foul...

Singlespeed Poser
    Dec 2009
    You let our secrets out on the internet! How dare you! I won't say any names either because kevmortensen might get mad.

Quote Originally Posted by bajamtnbkr

I'm your density
    When I was a roadie, it was pretty bad having to endure the smell of rotted road kill while grunting up a long climb. Of course the worst was when it was right there in the bike lane -- nothing you could do to escape. I don't miss that at all on the dirt.

mtbr member
    Oct 2009
    I was riding fast while standing up and ran over fresh coyote crap. It shot up my shorts and I didn't realize it and sat down and pedaled for a few seconds. It was smeared every where up my inner thigh. Cleaned what I could with a stick and smelled the stink the rest of my ride.

I <3 Dirt
    Quote Originally Posted by burger49
    I was riding fast while standing up and ran over fresh coyote crap. It shot up my shorts and I didn't realize it and sat down and pedaled for a few seconds. It was smeared every where up my inner thigh. Cleaned what I could with a stick and smelled the stink the rest of my ride.
    Aside from Jose's inference and veloreality's indecent exposure that could be the nastiest thing one can experience. I caught my 3 year old daughter leaving a booger on my cambelbak mouthpiece, but that's probably the nastiest bike-related thing I've encountered aside from feces and dead animals on trails.

what is this
    I think we have a winner. I have ridden all over Mexico and never had anything close to that level of nasty.

Solo42
    ...Uh...those weren't coyotes that left those piles......yup, you got it...

mtbr member
    what a crappy thread

HARRRRRR

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast