mtbr member
    Feb 2010

Dh Mtb Trail Builders Wanted!!!

I live in Yorba Linda near East Side Park and was just inquiring to see if there are any local riders in the area that are down to build some dirt jumps, catwalks and drops...etc. I have some land behind my house that has the optimum terrain to build an amazing couple of trails. Basically, it is already fun as hell to ride and I haven't even built anything yet (natural jumps and drops that can become so much more fun and technical with a few big jumps, drops and catwalks). Most of my buddies that ride are too lazy to build anything so if your down to put in some work this could be sick as hell!!! Hit me up if your interested. Thanks and let's go ride!
    Jeff
    Last edited by ocprerunner69; 02-17-2010 at 04:41 PM.

mtbr member
    It sounds like a good idea, ad i might be in during the summer (i've got school), just watch out for something like this http://greenoc.freedomblogging.com/2...derness/19931/
    Though it is a shame to see so much effort being torn down, it was built illegally.
    So if you do want to build a trail, make sure its private property. If it is public property, make sure you get permission to build there.

mtbr member
    Feb 2010
    ya dude i saw that in the register..... freakin sucks ive ridden that trail before and that step up was sick. o well ha ha at least i didnt get caught on it. you live in yorba linda?

mtbr member
    i live in yorba linda......

do you own this land you speak of ?

Or just the hills up in hidden hills/ stonehaven ?
    2013 Medium Santa Cruz Blur Trc in Matte/Silver, full XT kit, 1x10 with 32T wolftooth ring, 25 pounds 7 ounces

Those who skibike, know..
    Im in Anaheim Hills, so if its public land, that means its [part] mine. =D

I build therefore I am.

PM sent.
    Its not the brand of the wand that matters, but the skill of the magician. (Make no mistake tho, your brand does suck butt.)

mtbr member
    Mar 2010
    Ive ridden this trail before, It is really fun and you can get in several quick downhill rides. THe start to that new jump looks amazing.

mtbr member
    Feb 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by MTBcouldn'tMTBmountain
    Ive ridden this trail before, It is really fun and you can get in several quick downhill rides. THe start to that new jump looks amazing.
    What a bad ass, I think I've seen you there once or twice