mtbr member
    Jun 2009

Corral Canyon Shuttle Day Friday 2-26

Where: Corral Canyon OHV about 45 min east of San Diego. You need an adventure pass to park. (i have one for my rig)

When: Leaving San Diego at 0730. Yes, AM. And I am never late.

What: Drop a rig at the bottom of Kernan Cycle trail, shuttle the rest up to the tower. Ride down the Spur cycle trail to near the campgroun, short road climb to 4 corners and then down KCT. Proably do this two or three times. Unless someone has a different route to mix it up.

Who:Anyone nice who wants to have fun. I will be on a 6" trail bike but I've ridden with people who do great on 4" xc bikes. Think fast, fire road, rocky, corners, jumps, sandy, gravity. Basically tons of fun!! And yes, there will be a bit of pedaling, but not a horrible amount.

Only thing is we need to leave around 130pm for a Dr appt I have back in SD at 3pm.

Ready??

mtbr member
    Jun 2009

Ttt

still room for people....

mtbr member

Please report

I'm wanting to do the Sage Brush Safari this weekend and am concerned it will be a mud bog. Please report on the conditions out there... Thank you!!

mtbr member
    Jun 2009
    i will, my rig is now full, so if anyone wants to go you gottta bring yourself.

mtbr member
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by deano machineo
    I'm wanting to do the Sage Brush Safari this weekend and am concerned it will be a mud bog. Please report on the conditions out there... Thank you!!
    I rode Lake Morena yesterday(2/24) and I believe we followed the same route that Sagebrush will take this weekend.

http://www.mountainbikebill.com/LakeMorena.htm

This was my first time on the trail but overall conditions weren't too bad considering. It was rutted in spots from the OHV traffic and there was some standing puddles. No one in our group ever got bogged down and there wasn't much mud/sand accumulation onthe bikes. If it rains between now and Sunday though...................