"Ride Lots" - Eddie Mercx

Chumash/Hbird this weekend

there's a chance I'll be up in the area this weekend and was wondering if anybody wanted to hook up for a ride up Chumash and down H-Bird. I may then head up Santa Susana Pass to Rocky Peak and descend Chumash. kinda depends on my motivation (which is always higher if others are there to guilt me into something....).

anyway, I used to live off of Stearns but haven't ridden Chumash in at least 9 years since I moved from Ventura County to San Diego. I was thinking I should hit it up if I"m in town this weekend.

nothing is final just yet but if anybody is interested in doing this ride let me know. I'll know by Thursday if I"m going to be in the area. I'll be arriving either Friday night or SAturday AM so Saturday afternoon riding or Sunday AM is a sure thing but a Saturday AM ride may also work too.

I'm just checking for interest right now. I'll finalize my plans by Thursday.

YR

BODYSNATCHER

Maybe Saturday PM?

Quote Originally Posted by Yeti_Rider
    there's a chance I'll be up in the area this weekend and was wondering if anybody wanted to hook up for a ride up Chumash and down H-Bird. I may then head up Santa Susana Pass to Rocky Peak and descend Chumash. kinda depends on my motivation (which is always higher if others are there to guilt me into something....).

anyway, I used to live off of Stearns but haven't ridden Chumash in at least 9 years since I moved from Ventura County to San Diego. I was thinking I should hit it up if I"m in town this weekend.

nothing is final just yet but if anybody is interested in doing this ride let me know. I'll know by Thursday if I"m going to be in the area. I'll be arriving either Friday night or SAturday AM so Saturday afternoon riding or Sunday AM is a sure thing but a Saturday AM ride may also work too.

I'm just checking for interest right now. I'll finalize my plans by Thursday.

YR
    I live off Stearns currently, and ride from the front door, but I may be able to meet you somewhere...
    Up Chumash, then Rocky Peak, to Hummingbird? That sounds good to me, although I may be too slow for you
    High up above, aliens hover, making home movies for the folks back home...

"Ride Lots" - Eddie Mercx

I doubt very seriously

that you

Quote Originally Posted by mr magu
    may be too slow
    Iat 215 pounds, i recognize that climbing is a necessary evil. Fast is one thing I've never been accused of being on a climb!

i'll post tomorrow what my plans are. I still don't know when (Friday evening or Saturday AM) I'm heading up to the in-laws but it'll be nailed down by tomorrow.

YR