Go Fast, Take Chances.

Chula Vista/Bonita Tuesday Ride...

As it turns out I have Tuesday off which means 4-Day weekend for me. I will definitely be riding tomorrow since the kid will be in school. Anyone is welcome to come out and have a great time riding some sweet trails. I will probably be doing around 20-30 miles, no hammer fest though. We will meet at the Performance shop on Bonita Rd. I would like to be riding by 0900 if not earlier. There is a coffee shop for your pre and post ride caffeine and snack needs. Would love to see some folks make it out. Later.

Go Fast, Take Chances.
    Dropped my little girl off at school this morning, then took off for a long solo ride. Total mileage was around 35mi with about 3500ft of climbing. What a great day for a ride, it was a little overcast so it wasn't blazing hot, the temp was just right. Had a great time and felt good the whole ride. As much as I like riding with a group, sometimes it is so nice to just get out and ride solo. Took a few pics to share the experience, hope you enjoy:

First climb in Sweetwater looking towards Mt. Miguel

Looking back towards Sweetwater Reservoir

Glamour Shot

Obligatory Handlebar Shot

Otay Reservoir looking towards Otay Mt.

Tunnel of Graffiti

Otay Reservoir

Otay Reservoir looking towards Otay Mt.

mtbr member
    Howdy-

A couple guys and I usually ride thursdays in the otay ranch area out to where you ride, however usually after work and only for about 10 miles...family. PM me if you'd like to ride some time like this during the week.