Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 50 of 79
  1. #1
    mtbr member
    Reputation: jazzanova's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,585

    Chain lube for dry SoCal conditions

    What do you guys use?
    I came across these 2 which I've never tried.

    - Rock N Roll Extreme Lube
    Rock n Roll Extreme Chain Lube Reviews

    - Chain-L Lube Lube
    Chain-L Lube Lube Reviews
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Chain lube for dry SoCal conditions-cantitoe_chain_l_lube.jpg  

    Attached Images Attached Images  

  2. #2
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Hawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    24,390
    I hear good things about Rock-n-roll. I've used many, they were all good.

    IMO, use whatever has been working for you. The truth is, you may have to relube after every ride. Learn to look and listen for the signs of a drying out chain and relube as needed.

  3. #3
    mtbr member
    Reputation: ihaveagibsonsg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    970
    I used a bottle of the rock n roll stuff. Didn't notice it was any better than anything else except that it costs more. I use the finish line teflon dry lube now and I love it. I've noticed that the dirt and dust doesnt stick to it like other lube and it lasts about 40 miles. I still scrub the chain and relube it after every ride and I don't wipe the excess off so it can soak in to the chain over night.

  4. #4
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    783
    I've used Rock n Roll ( a different version), it was good. But not so good I kept using it. I used Prolink for many years and liked it, too. I think it was pretty similar to Rock n Roll but cheaper and more readily available. But recently I discovered Squirt. I read lots of great reviews about it here on mtbr. I was a bit skeptical, but gave it a try. It is great! Doesn't attract any dirt - my chain is cleaner than ever. It lasts for several rides, longer than the other lubes I've used. I highly, highly recommend it.

  5. #5
    Self Appointed Judge&Jury
    Reputation: DIRTJUNKIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    27,330
    I've tried quite a few different ones and the Rock and Roll extreme works the best. Although it seems like I go through a bottle a lot quicker than other lubes. I think that is due to it being such a fine liquid. It goes on like water, and the directions tell you to pour it on and wipe it off. So after you wipe it off it seems like you don't have enough on so I sometimes feel like I need to repeat the procedure. But it does work the best that I have found for our dry conditions. What's great is that it doesn't gunk up like most other ones.
    Front Range, Colorado.

  6. #6
    Self Appointed Judge&Jury
    Reputation: DIRTJUNKIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    27,330
    I agree about the Finish Line dry lube. I tried it a few years back but I don't know where I got it. Do you know where to get it around San Diego?
    Front Range, Colorado.

  7. #7
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    698
    In San Diego, I use Finish Line Ceramic Wax Lube. I find it works better than the standard Finish Line Wax Lube

    Finish Line - Bicycle Lubricants and Care Products

  8. #8
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    698
    Quote Originally Posted by DIRTJUNKIE, View Post
    I agree about the Finish Line dry lube. I tried it a few years back but I don't know where I got it. Do you know where to get it around San Diego?
    I have purchase it at Black Mountain Bicycles, but usually just pick it up on Amazon.

  9. #9
    Self Appointed Judge&Jury
    Reputation: DIRTJUNKIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    27,330
    Quote Originally Posted by S:Drive View Post
    I have purchase it at Black Mountain Bicycles, but usually just pick it up on Amazon.
    Great thanks! I can't believe I never saw it at Black Mountain bikes. Cool because from what I remember it was better than Rock and Roll.
    Front Range, Colorado.

  10. #10
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    698
    Quote Originally Posted by DIRTJUNKIE, View Post
    Great thanks! I can't believe I never saw it at Black Mountain bikes. Cool because from what I remember it was better than Rock and Roll.
    Also REI

  11. #11
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    30

    DIY lube?

    Anyone tired making lube themselves?

    I use Rock n Roll Gold at the moment, but have just bought some 'wax and grease remover' (similar to shellite) which is a petroleum distillate (like listed on the label of RnR) and plan on disolving some parrafin and beeswax into it.
    Apparently using straight parrafin ends up with the wax just flaking off once the solvent has evaporated.

    Anyone tried a successful formula? I ride on dry dusty trails and hate the chain clogging up quickly.

  12. #12
    mtbr member
    Reputation: EBasil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    2,088
    Used many, but I find ProLink gold to be the best, in terms of ease, lack of attracted dirt, resistance to wash-off in splashy stream crossings and how well I think it works. Rock-n-Roll is good stuff, so is Dumonde Tech and T-9, etc...but ProLink just plain works really well in SoCal for dusty conditons and the occasional water crossing.

  13. #13
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    641
    I use the rock n roll gold, along with the shop i work at using it on every bike that comes through e door for sevice, and everyone else that works at the shop. It gets used for both road ad mountain for everyday use. If its wet out we may end up using the extreme, otherwise gold all the way.

  14. #14
    #THELEGEND
    Reputation: Guy.Ford's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    1,345
    I've tried several over my 20+ yrs riding and my fav is Pedros Ice Wax.

    Ive been curious to try that Chain-L, but I cant find a reason other than curiousity.
    #THELEGEND
    2016 RSD Mayor

  15. #15
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    876
    Chain-L works well. It's a sticky lube though, but lasts. I'm back using 4 bucks a quart chainsaw lube from Home Depot. Been using it on a 10 speed chain for around 6 mo.Lube every 50 mi./ I always run a rag over the chain after every ride. No issues.

  16. #16
    Dirty by Nature
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    2,743
    I've been using Finish Line (Wet conditions) for the last year and really like it. I usually lube before every ride, but if I don't--it's fine.

    I usually get it at Performance.
    Friends don't let friends ride e-"bikes" on dirt.

    Nature is not a sidewalk.

  17. #17
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Stugotz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    427
    I've been using this stuff for a while and really like it: Dumonde Tech Lite.

    And a 2nd review: 2nd Review.

  18. #18
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    407
    check out GNAR Lube...

    Gnar Lube | IF IT SQUEEKS LUBE IT, IF IT ROLLS RIDE IT! - gnarlube.com

    and check their media section for the proper way to apply - you won't be disappointed...

  19. #19
    Self Appointed Judge&Jury
    Reputation: DIRTJUNKIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    27,330
    Quote Originally Posted by GMoney View Post
    check out GNAR Lube...

    Gnar Lube | IF IT SQUEEKS LUBE IT, IF IT ROLLS RIDE IT! - gnarlube.com

    and check their media section for the proper way to apply - you won't be disappointed...
    Never heard of that one. But after checking out thier site it looks more like a hyped up name. Looks like there is more interest in putting their logo on a clothing line than spending money on product testing. Come up with a lube and market it as flashy as possible and it will sell to the "in" crowd. No thanks! I will stick to tested and proven products.
    Front Range, Colorado.

  20. #20
    mtbr member
    Reputation: movingmountain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    310
    ProLink gold

  21. #21
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    4,277
    ProLink Gold here, good stuff.

    Best, John

  22. #22
    007
    007 is offline
    b a n n e d
    Reputation: 007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    6,018
    I've used A.T.B. Red (Absolutely The Best) for the past year at the rec of a trusted wrench. It works fairly well, though I do need to reapply every other ride . . . however, it does seem to attract a fair bit of dirt. I'm going to try something else when this bottle runs out. I have a free sample of Chain-L and a new chain that needs to get put on the bike.

  23. #23
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    4
    A buddy turned me onto White Lightning. Stuff works great and keeps the chain pretty clean. $8 at my LBS.

  24. #24
    So Cal Slayin'
    Reputation: QuickSilverZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    65
    I prefer to use rock n roll extreme or prolink gold. I'll just buy whichever one I can find cheaper, which has been prolink lately.

  25. #25
    XC Hack
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    280
    What do you guys think of Pedro's Ice Wax? I think the old formula (I think they've changed it from like 4-5 years ago) was better. This stuff seems to burn off in only one ride (like 6-10 miles).

  26. #26
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    301
    I have tried many things for cleaning and then lubing.

    For cleaning warm water, palmolive and a plastic brush work ok. WD 40 works a bit better although messy. Chain removed and submerged in gasoline works best.

    For lube I have tried everything from 3n1, fish oil, Tri-Flow, and several of the wax lubes listed above. All of which can work (waxes seem to work best as they do not fling off as much).

    My current method is clean chain in gasoline (removed from bike). Hang chain up and spray (saturate) with Maxima Chain Guard (chain and cable lube aimed at the motorcycle market) let drip dry at least overnight.

    I clean and re lube at least once a month if not every week.

    Regardless of method or product keep that chain well lubed.
    Last edited by ASI CA; 01-10-2012 at 09:13 PM.
    Forks are for eating, Lefty's are for racing,

  27. #27
    Self Appointed Judge&Jury
    Reputation: DIRTJUNKIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    27,330
    Quote Originally Posted by fongster View Post
    What do you guys think of Pedro's Ice Wax? I think the old formula (I think they've changed it from like 4-5 years ago) was better. This stuff seems to burn off in only one ride (like 6-10 miles).
    Yeah any of the wax based lubes Pedro's IceWax, White Lightening and others work great for keeping the chain clean. But as far as actually lubing, the lube wears off really quick. You end up with a nice clean drivetrain that wears out twice as fast. If you are rich and can afford to replace chain and cassette frequently then by all means wax based is the ticket.
    Front Range, Colorado.

  28. #28
    Demon Cleaner
    Reputation: Structure's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    446
    Quote Originally Posted by DIRTJUNKIE, View Post
    Yeah any of the wax based lubes Pedro's IceWax, White Lightening and others work great for keeping the chain clean. But as far as actually lubing, the lube wears off really quick. You end up with a nice clean drivetrain that wears out twice as fast. If you are rich and can afford to replace chain and cassette frequently then by all means wax based is the ticket.
    x2

    Finish Line has been good to me since I stopped messing with wax lubes. No mid-ride dryness. Basically, good performance, not much thinking about it.
    Bicycling is politics by other means.

  29. #29
    XC Hack
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    280
    Got some ProLink Gold and tried it out on a 17 miler today. Chain is still lubed up well with no squeaks and didn't seem to attract dirt--the latter is weird to me being a "wet" lube. Good stuff.

  30. #30
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,290
    Quote Originally Posted by DIRTJUNKIE, View Post
    Yeah any of the wax based lubes Pedro's IceWax, White Lightening and others work great for keeping the chain clean. But as far as actually lubing, the lube wears off really quick. You end up with a nice clean drivetrain that wears out twice as fast. If you are rich and can afford to replace chain and cassette frequently then by all means wax based is the ticket.
    Wears out twice as fast. Opinion? Empirical evidence?

  31. #31
    mtbr member
    Reputation: bmxpimp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    35
    tri -flow ragged off then buried with RR,WL or FL dried overnight bombproof mix....

  32. #32
    Ninja Master Powers
    Reputation: DWill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    516
    Quote Originally Posted by bmxpimp View Post
    tri -flow ragged off then buried with RR,WL or FL dried overnight bombproof mix....
    Ok I give up what is "RR", "WL" and "FL" ?

  33. #33
    banned
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    7,939
    Quote Originally Posted by DIRTJUNKIE, View Post
    Yeah any of the wax based lubes Pedro's IceWax, White Lightening and others work great for keeping the chain clean. But as far as actually lubing, the lube wears off really quick. You end up with a nice clean drivetrain that wears out twice as fast. If you are rich and can afford to replace chain and cassette frequently then by all means wax based is the ticket.
    I gave up on Pedro's Ice Wax... junk, doesn't last even a 10 mile ride if you have steep climbs. I've gone to just using chainsaw chain lube on mine, every ride. Apply, ride around the driveway 5 minutes constant pedaling, then wipe off the excess, then go ride.

  34. #34
    mtbr member
    Reputation: ihaveagibsonsg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    970
    I've had bad luck with wax based lubes too. They don't last long enough for me. Look up sheldon browns website to get the scoop on lube.

  35. #35
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    876

    Chain saw lube

    Quote; I've gone to just using chainsaw chain lube

    I'm with you on that. No problems

  36. #36
    gran jefe
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    2,688
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOrangutan View Post
    Anyone tired making lube themselves?

    I use Rock n Roll Gold at the moment, but have just bought some 'wax and grease remover' (similar to shellite) which is a petroleum distillate (like listed on the label of RnR) and plan on disolving some parrafin and beeswax into it.
    Apparently using straight parrafin ends up with the wax just flaking off once the solvent has evaporated.
    Have you ever seen a waterproofing product, for use on leather, called Sno-Seal? It is a very soft wax dissolved in a solvent, and maybe some oil. You put it on leather, and it soaks in, and when the solvent dries, the leather is perfectly waterproof, but the wax isn't flaky. I think the wax is beeswax... Anyway, mixing some sno-seal with some more solvent would give you a chain lube that would end up being easy to apply but dries mighty sticky.

    I tried dry lube, but my chain got really rusty after it got wet. Not having any chain lube or even motor oil, I mixed automatic transmission fluid with charcoal lighter fluid to lube the chain. No idea if that is a great idea or a terrible one. The chain sounds fine. I expect that dirt will stick to it.

  37. #37
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    964
    Quote Originally Posted by agoura_biker View Post
    I've used Rock n Roll ( a different version), it was good. But not so good I kept using it. I used Prolink for many years and liked it, too. I think it was pretty similar to Rock n Roll but cheaper and more readily available. But recently I discovered Squirt. I read lots of great reviews about it here on mtbr. I was a bit skeptical, but gave it a try. It is great! Doesn't attract any dirt - my chain is cleaner than ever. It lasts for several rides, longer than the other lubes I've used. I highly, highly recommend it.
    +1 on Squirt.

    I used to use Prolink and I like it for local rides, but on 100 mile or 6-12 hour races it just stops working, especially if there are water crossings. As long as you are re-lubing every 50 miles or after water, it's the bomb. But the sound Prolink makes in the last hour of a 6 hour race after 3 or 4 water crossings is terrible. Also I start getting some chain suck.

    Now on the mountain bike I use Squirt. Found it's lasting me > 100 miles and keeps the chain cleaner then Prolink. It's more expensive and does end up depositing waxy junk on the chain rings and jockey wheels, but that stuff easily wipes off. I also have no more chain suck at the end of a long race. It also loves dusty conditions. The dust just doesn't stick to the chain at all.

    On the road bike, Prolink is still the bomb and Squirt just seems to like to collect road grime. Weird, since it almost repels dust.

    My disclaimer is that I haven't tried the "Xtreme" Prolink on the mountain bike, and I will this coming up season. If the "Xtreme" Prolink can last for a 100 mile race with water crossings, it will be my go to lube.

    -Tom

  38. #38
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    155

  39. #39
    Self Appointed Judge&Jury
    Reputation: DIRTJUNKIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    27,330
    Quote Originally Posted by DWill View Post
    Ok I give up what is "RR", "WL" and "FL" ?
    RR=Rock & Roll
    WL= White Lightening
    FL= Finish Line
    Front Range, Colorado.

  40. #40
    Self Appointed Judge&Jury
    Reputation: DIRTJUNKIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    27,330
    Quote Originally Posted by PhxChem View Post
    Wears out twice as fast. Opinion? Empirical evidence?
    I guess I need to re-word that for all the lab technician's out there.
    Wax based lubes wear out parts "faster" due to the lube wearing off "faster".
    Front Range, Colorado.

  41. #41
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    783
    Quote Originally Posted by Bbbrad View Post
    +1. I recommended Squirt earlier! Since wax lubes have been getting negative reviews in recent posts, I'll add that I tried Pedro's Ice Wax and White Lightening and agree with all the negative comments about them. Thought I was done with wax-based lubes and have been using Prolink the past few years. But after my supply ran out and I couldn't find it in my LBS, I tried Boeshield, which really didn't last well for me at all. So after reading many, many glowing testimonials about Squirt, I decided to give it a try. It is also wax-based, but a whole different beast compared to the others. It goes on thick, works into your chain as you spin the cranks, and then lasts really, really well - at least under dry conditions. (We haven't had any rain to speak of in So Cal since I started using it, so I can't comment on wet conditions.) Unlike every other lube I've ever used, including Prolink, it lasts really well - for 3 or 4 rides at least (50-60 miles). There's absolutely no build up on the chain or derailleur pulleys. It's clean, quiet, and lasts a long time - a really great lube!

  42. #42
    Self Appointed Judge&Jury
    Reputation: DIRTJUNKIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    27,330
    Quote Originally Posted by agoura_biker View Post
    +1. I recommended Squirt earlier! Since wax lubes have been getting negative reviews in recent posts, I'll add that I tried Pedro's Ice Wax and White Lightening and agree with all the negative comments about them. Thought I was done with wax-based lubes and have been using Prolink the past few years. But after my supply ran out and I couldn't find it in my LBS, I tried Boeshield, which really didn't last well for me at all. So after reading many, many glowing testimonials about Squirt, I decided to give it a try. It is also wax-based, but a whole different beast compared to the others. It goes on thick, works into your chain as you spin the cranks, and then lasts really, really well - at least under dry conditions. (We haven't had any rain to speak of in So Cal since I started using it, so I can't comment on wet conditions.) Unlike every other lube I've ever used, including Prolink, it lasts really well - for 3 or 4 rides at least (50-60 miles). There's absolutely no build up on the chain or derailleur pulleys. It's clean, quiet, and lasts a long time - a really great lube!
    Well from your review it sounds like the ideal lube.
    Where can I buy it in San Diego?
    Front Range, Colorado.

  43. #43
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    301
    Quote Originally Posted by rjedoaks View Post
    Quote; I've gone to just using chainsaw chain lube

    I'm with you on that. No problems
    I have a fair amount of experience with chain saws (Stilhl 036, 044, 026) among others.

    I have replaced the Stihl Bar oil with Castrol Auto Transmission Fluid it seems and smells the same and is cheaper.

    As for use on bike chains I would say why not.
    Forks are for eating, Lefty's are for racing,

  44. #44
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    783
    Quote Originally Posted by DIRTJUNKIE, View Post
    Well from your review it sounds like the ideal lube.
    Where can I buy it in San Diego?
    I don't know the San Diego bike stores. None of my local stores carried it, which is part of the reason it took me a while to try it out. I bought mine online - from Price Point and Jenson.

  45. #45
    Self Appointed Judge&Jury
    Reputation: DIRTJUNKIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    27,330
    Quote Originally Posted by agoura_biker View Post
    I don't know the San Diego bike stores. None of my local stores carried it, which is part of the reason it took me a while to try it out. I bought mine online - from Price Point and Jenson.
    Price Point or Jensen it is, thanks!
    Front Range, Colorado.

  46. #46
    mtbr member
    Reputation: socal_jack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    962
    Been using White Lightning Clean Ride for a couple of years without any issues mentioned(rarely hit that much water and rides typically under 20mile), thought I might be missing something so picked up a bottle of Progold Extreme at REI the other night. Cleaned the chain then applied 3X, initial impressions were a very messy application and doesn't really dry out to any degree not that I was expecting a wax. Took for a ride today, at the end of a shortish 4-5 mile lunch loop with 2 pretty good downhill dirt flinging runs(SS GT Peace 29er) my chain was 2 things I've not experienced in awhile; 1) dirty, and 2) cracking and popping from all the crap that collected.

    I'll give it one more try but not worth it in my book especially $11 for small bottle.
    Last edited by socal_jack; 01-12-2012 at 02:44 PM.

  47. #47
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    964
    Quote Originally Posted by agoura_biker View Post
    There's absolutely no build up on the chain or derailleur pulleys. It's clean, quiet, and lasts a long time - a really great lube!
    Really? I'm finding the opposite. My jockey wheels get gummed up with the wax build up. Now it's real easy clean up, as I just run a towel over them, but I was surprised by how much build up there was.

    -Tom

  48. #48
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    157
    Another vote for squirt. I had tried lots of lubes to many to list and i could not get more than 30 or 40 miles before needing to re lube so I gave squirt a try and was surprised how long it lasted as It went easily for a 100 or more miles without having to re lube. It does build up on chainrings and jockey wheels but wipes off easily and is a trade I am willing to make for the longevity.

  49. #49
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    783
    Quote Originally Posted by trhoppe View Post
    Really? I'm finding the opposite. My jockey wheels get gummed up with the wax build up. Now it's real easy clean up, as I just run a towel over them, but I was surprised by how much build up there was.

    -Tom
    Interesting. Well, I guess it's a case of YMMV! When I was using Prolink Pro Gold, there was always a layer of goop on the jockey wheels. Now, with Squirt, there is absolutely nothing there. Same with the chain; with Prolink my rag would get a lot of oily dirt off the chain, now with Squirt it is just dry dust.

    I wonder if it has to do with how it is applied? I put it on after a ride, spin the cranks until it is worked into the chain well (though you can still see it on the chain), and then let it dry. By the time I ride next, everything is dried and you can't see it on the chain.

  50. #50
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    370
    I have been using white lighting for several years now. Yes the chain looks clean but then I clean it after every ride and relube it. Chain life?I replace my chain every 1.5 years on average based on time/mileage.They never appear to be worn out and I am still on a 4 year old cassette.We need Bobistheoilguy.com to help out here

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Best chain lube for wet conditions?
    By Cato in forum Drivetrain - shifters, derailleurs, cranks
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 10-31-2014, 08:44 PM
  2. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-28-2011, 04:19 PM
  3. What chain lube for super dusty conditions?
    By redmr2_man in forum California - Norcal
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: 07-11-2009, 08:26 PM
  4. chain lube for socal?
    By laackund in forum California - Socal
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 11-25-2007, 10:57 AM
  5. What is the best Chain Lube for wet conditions?
    By Burkeman in forum Drivetrain - shifters, derailleurs, cranks
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 12-04-2006, 09:11 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •