my girl rides also
    Feb 2005

Central Coast gathering?

After Structure posted the thread showing his Grade ride (Passion forum), it got me thinking that there's enough of us here on the central coast to get a gathering together....any thoughts? I suppose it could happen during any time of the year, barring that couple of weeks when it rains.

I know there's quite a few of us here in SLO, and others in the surrounding towns...Morrow Bay, Los Osos, Lompoc, etc....

Anyway, what do ya'll think? Could we possibly get some cohesiveness to this group of Ronin?

-Scott
    Moving to Montana soon, gonna be a dental floss tycoon.

just along for the ride
    Sounds good, I'll host it if you want to ride morro bay. Our trails on black are best after rains since they are sandy but we can also cross over to the ranch too and ride there. We been doing weekly group rides mostly on saturday (3-7 riders). Let me know, also willing to do cuesta ridge (poly side or Cerro Alto) or MdO. BTW Barrancca at MdO is in excellent shape for climbing and ridge's banked turns are baby bottom smoothed, seems its been getting raked. Riding has been about as good as it gets here, Happy New Year!

mtbr member
    Apr 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Brown_Teeth
    Sounds good, I'll host it if you want to ride morro bay. Our trails on black are best after rains since they are sandy but we can also cross over to the ranch too and ride there.
    I'll be in Pismo this Friday night to Monday night and need to get out and ride. Can you give me some information on trails at Morrow Bay? I'll suffer the climbs for a good downhill.
    PM me..