mtbr member
    Feb 2004

Cannell Plunge Ride? & Bike panniers for sale?

2 questions: (A) Are there any upcoming groups doing Kernville (the Cannell Plunge) anytime soon? I went 2 years ago with a big group from SoCal riders & this site. It was a blast. 30 riders or so showed up. I don't need that many people, I just know that there is a minimum number of people needed for a shuttle. if so, I was thinking July .... perhaps the 2nd or 3rd weekend of July? Friday or Saturday, not Sunday. (or even the last weekend of June if the conditions are good.)

2nd Question: (B) Do any of you or any of your roading/touring friends know of someone who has bike panniers for sale? I want to start commuting to work with the ridiculous gas prices. Then I can afford these biking roadtrips! :-) Gotta have priorities! ;-)

Whistling in the Dark
    Dec 2006
    I'm thinking of doing a ride on the 25th or 26th of June (Wednesday or Thursday) so it might be kinda hard to make if you're working... any takers?

mtbr member
    Feb 2004
    Too bad. I could do it on Friday if you want to wait a day! ;-) I could probably get a friend to do it too. Don't you need a minimum number of people for the shuttle?

Whistling in the Dark
    Dec 2006
    Yeah, I think their website says you need a minimum of 6 people.