mtbr member
    Nov 2009

Canadian Looking for Winter Trails

I live up in northern Canada and although i ride all year round I am looking for places I can get to easy for a few days of trails sometime from November to Feb when i am under 2 feet of snow. The criterial needs to be direct or semi direct flights out of edmonton-ab-canada. lots of great trail choices - no snow and in a perfect world a great spa for my wife and my riding buddies wife as well.

Help Me

mtbr member
    Nov 2004
    Somewhere in Orange County. Fly in to John Wayne airport; get a hotel somewhere in the coastal belt from Newport Beach down to San Clemente. Laguna Beach is very scenic. Lots of riding in the regional and state parks, as well as in the Cleveland National Forest. The ladies can do the spa thing, you can all go for sunset walks on the beach.

mtbr member
    Nov 2009
    Thanks Harry - I will check out the trails and see if they are what we are looking for - we enjoy technical and/or flowing single track most of all. My favorite trails include Slickrock, Sovereign Trail and Porcupine Rim (in Moab) to get a reference for the type of riding.
    Either way - thanks

just along for the ride
    Quote Originally Posted by Icabod
    Thanks Harry - I will check out the trails and see if they are what we are looking for - we enjoy technical and/or flowing single track most of all. My favorite trails include Slickrock, Sovereign Trail and Porcupine Rim (in Moab) to get a reference for the type of riding.
    Either way - thanks
    Loads of trail info here:

http://www.mountainbikebill.com/

Enjoy your trip

Glad to Be Alive
    fly to Vegas and ride Bootleg during the day and party at night
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

mtbr member
    Nov 2009
    i like the vegas idea - thanks - i will check out bootleg