on the path most traveled

Cahuilla Motorcross track for RnC III

So due to the current trail conditions b/c of the weather n all, Racers and Chasers is holding race #3 at the above-mentioned track in order to keep things rolling.

In their e-mail which I received, its mentioned that theyve held races there before.

Any opinions on this track?

Thanks.

mtbr member
    Oct 2009
    Have not been there yet but have heard good things about it. Should be interesting and I'm always up to ride trails I haven't been on before. I'll be there.

mtbr member
    too far

on the path most traveled
    Quote Originally Posted by climberx
    Have not been there yet but have heard good things about it. Should be interesting and I'm always up to ride trails I haven't been on before. I'll be there.
    With it being a motorcross track with 0 technicality, I was worried about losing the spirit of mountain biking. But, Ive never been much of a spiritual person anyway. Thanks for the input.

mtbr member
    Sep 2006
    Have heard mixed reviews. It's certainly not your epic mountain bike course (from what I've heard) They do leave the actual motorcross track and race in the hills above the moto course. They put on good races though so if you don't mind the drive out there it should be fun.