mtbr member
    Jun 2006

CA Mountain Bike Race Schedule on SoCalCycling.com

Hello-

I just wanted to let everyone know that SoCalCycling.com has added a race schedule for all of the mountain bike races in California and Norba Nationals. After hearing that there was no one place to get info on all of the great mountain bike races, we thought it was a good idea to help you plan your race schedule.

For more info go to:
    http://socalcycling.com/Schedule/200...acesched06.asp

Please check back often, as we will add new events as we hear of them as well as feature mountain bike news and updates.

Thanks-
    SoCalCycling.com
    So Calís #1 Cycling Source

stay thirsty, my friends
    Too much roadie stuff on that site for me. 6/6 photos on your homepage are road race photos.
    "With that said, until you have done a STR group ride- YOU HAVE NOT LIVED!"
    - dino brown

mtbr member
    Jun 2006
    We are looking to add more mountain biking in the future and are working with the events to have photos and news etc. We have some recent photos from Norba Nats in Fontana, & Bonelli in our news archive. The site features all types of cycling.

We hope the schedule will be helpful to those that are planning their racing. We have gotten a warm welcome from mtb'rs and promoters. We want to support mountain biking and we even sponsor an XC rider now.

I raced road and XC for many years at the pro level and to me riding is riding. It doesn't matter what bike you are doing it on, as long as you are having fun and doing what you like.

Best of luck wtih socaltrailriders.org! Cool Site!
    Last edited by socalcycling; 06-10-2006 at 12:06 PM.

Don't be a sheep
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by LBmtb
    Too much roadie stuff on that site for me. 6/6 photos on your homepage are road race photos.
    It's all bikes man. Everybody I know that MTB's has a road bike also. Pedal.
    "Do not touch the trim"