Attached Images Attached Images
    "Hesitation is the Mother of Failure!"

~~ 951 for Dirt & Roadster for Asphalt ~~

over researcher
    I'll bet that came as a big surprise.

mtbr member
    Nov 2005

Feeling the pain now.....

Thanks Mudd for showing how I get "STUFFED". Yeah I'm starting to feel the aches now. Only if I could figure where my wife hid the booze, life would be good tonite!

Lord of the Chainrings
    I figure we'll install this sign there....
    Attached Images Attached Images

Specialized Rida
    That's nothing new. that thing has been going out for a long time. From what I have seen most people try to hug the inner portion of it next to the wall of dirt, but the only problem with that is the pedal issue. If you get to close it will bring you to a dead stop and then down to the bottom.

I don't even attempt to ride that part anymore. I just walk accross now.

mtbr member
    Nov 2004

bridge out

Well lets get some wood down there and fix it. Some plywood or pallet slats or some 2x4s should take care of it. I am not going to be available till next week. So its up to the crew. Each guy can strap four two by fours to their camelbacks and after a couple of trips you have it done. Good luck.

mtbr member
    Nov 2005

how do I fix it....

I have a couple 4 x 4's sitting around the house. I was planning on building a ramp for my kids. I'll use it to build up the bridge that I fell through. Anyways, any advice on how to rebuild the bridge?

mtbr member
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by stuffen
    I have a couple 4 x 4's sitting around the house. I was planning on building a ramp for my kids. I'll use it to build up the bridge that I fell through. Anyways, any advice on how to rebuild the bridge?
    I'd be happy to help you-- I'm the Ops Mgr. for a framing co. so I know quite a bit regarding structural framing.
    PM me.

mtbr member
    I did the exact same "crash" just last night. My bike was wedged in there exactly the same way. I wanted to be the first to post a picture WAAAAAAA!

By the way, starting at Sky Haven St. in Oceanside and taking the fire rode all the way into Flightline via creek bridge is a sweet high mileage way to go...

Anybody go in that way?

mtbr member
    Nov 2004

Job Done

The same Trail Elves that work for Santa came down and fixed the poor little bridge. They made quick work of it but were very unhappy that some a--hole tore down the tree that so gracefully over hung the creek crossing. They said they would like to meet this individual and rip his balls off. Those are mighty nice elves but boy do they hate a--holes that want to make Flightline look like a parking lot. Thanks elves.

Lord of the Chainrings
    Quote Originally Posted by taffy15
    The same Trail Elves that work for Santa came down and fixed the poor little bridge. They made quick work of it but were very unhappy that some a--hole tore down the tree that so gracefully over hung the creek crossing. They said they would like to meet this individual and rip his balls off. Those are mighty nice elves but boy do they hate a--holes that want to make Flightline look like a parking lot. Thanks elves.
    Ya, I noticed that too, about a week ago!
    I thought the same person/people who cleared the poison oak on that trail did that?!?!

Good to see that the trail elves haven't given up on Flatline yet!