Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Brand Motorway

1K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  m2toinstinct 
#1 ·
The long anticipated repair of Brand Motorway is underway. Not a hugely popular mtb destination but after the storms from a few years back, the fire road was transformed into a pretty decent trail for hikers and bikers. The construction crew anticipates 3 months of grading and repair to reach the bench at Verdugo. At this point, the dozer blade and water truck have reached the '0' mark. A few pictures follow:

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
It's towards the upper/back part of Brand Cyn. After the flooding washed out the fire road, it was a pretty deep crossing but slowly filled in with dirt. The wooden path was put in less than a week ago. The picture prior to the one in question was taken about 50 yds before reaching the wood supports.

#5 ·
If you dont mind me asking m2toinstinct,where is Brand Canyon at? Is this in Glendale? I ride up in La Canada Flintridge, Owl Trail, Cerro Nero. If to keep this spot secret you can PM me. Thanks.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.