Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    mtbr member

Boston Celtics, NBA CHAMPS!!!

Yea baby,we "Beat LA" I wonder who Koby will blame for this.How long before we here Koby trade talks? Over 40 point BLOW OUT!! CF....

Glad to Be Alive
    starting a post for intent of starting a flame is reason to get banned
    Last edited by SHIVER ME TIMBERS; 06-17-2008 at 09:51 PM.
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

mtbr member
    Did I for get to say that it was a 40 plus point BLOW OUT??

mtbr member
    Lets just keep this thread out in front for EVERYONE to see huh? CF...

Glad to Be Alive
    u been warned.....

again.....starting a post for intent on starting a flame......already hit the moderator button on this
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

mtbr member
    Sep 2006
    I'm happier than anyone that the Celtics finally won it all again, especially doing it against the Lakers. But no need to be an ******* about it. Better yet, what's the point of even posting it here.

mtbr member
    Yeah 17 Years Later

Actually dont ban this guy he waited for 17 years

mtbr member
    Sep 2004
    Let him have his fun. He was probably not even born the last time the Celtics were successful.

In recent decades, they have been horrible, tanked games and were a laughing stock of ineptitude. This year they finally put together a great veteran team that was the odds on favorite since October. They did what was expected of them. Congratulations on a great season. Not thrilled about the way the Lakers went out, but they will learn, grow and be motivated from this a**kicking.

As a Laker fan since the 70's. I could not be happier as a fan. (unless they won the title!)
    The Lakers are relevant again! In just a few years since the last title run this team is set up to compete in June. Most analysts had them barely making the playoffs if at all this year. Next year with health, a few roster adjustments and the team actually learning to play together they will be back. Thanks for an incredible year Lakers!!!

Now that I have vented I think I will plan my ride for tomorrow, for the weekend and the rest of the summer.
    See you out on the roads and trails. Tim

Pixie Dust Addict
    Aug 2004
    Yeah, Fred can be over the top. But in the scheme of things it's just basketball. I just can't get my life too wrapped up watching a bunch of guys making millions a year playing basketball. I am disappointed that the Lakers didn't play better in the finals, but I am optimistic for next year.

Congrats to the Celtics for being the better team this year. It would be nice to see a real Lakers-Celtics rivalry again.

mtbr member
    Jan 2008
    F Boston. I'm freaking devastated that the Lakers lost and hate you for bringing it up.

Seriously though, a pro-Boston thread in a So-Cal forum? Are you crazy?

mtbr member
    May 2007
    Looking back, the Lakers played very well this year. Lots of players have improved a lot compared to last season and they truly were one of the best teams in the league. Reality however was that Boston was better. It became obvious in game 4 where we gave up the 24 point lead to lose by 6 in the end. That's were we lost the championship and where the season pretty much ended. Man was I disappointed and pissed off after that game!

Overall I'm a bit disappointed in the playoff finals, because the Lakers did not play as well anymore as they did against Jazz or Spurs or Denver. Shooting % was terrible, offensive rebounds were almost zero, it felt like they had just run out of energy. Yesterday's loss just confirmed it. That said, next year there will hopefully be a strong and healthy Andrew Bynum who can help taking the title.

Finally, I'm a little relieved the season is over. I watched about 100 games this season and always need to schedule my bike riding around the Laker games, so now I don't need to worry and can go riding whenever I want. How sweet is that!

mtbr member
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by CRAZY FRED
    Did I for get to say that it was a 40 plus point BLOW OUT??
    dude.. you must still be a$$ chapped over the Patriots getting their a$$es handed to them in the Super Bowl.
    It is the peculiar quality of a fool to perceive the faults of others and to forget his own.

- Cicero

pewpewpew Moderator
    I don't relaly care about basketball, but fred, i can't believe you came in here to rub the victory in people's faces. very poor taste.
    Love, Impy

Neg reppers r my biatches
    damn right Fred! swut I'm talkin bout!

Kobe should be in jail, not wearing championship ring!

I am so stoked to see the Lakers lose!!!!

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Leave the poor guy alone, he can't even add. They won by 39.

Quote Originally Posted by Impy
    I don't relaly care about basketball, but fred, i can't believe you came in here to rub the victory in people's faces. very poor taste.
    i disagree...i think it is well deserved. LA fans are amongst the most annoying of the human race

mtbr member
    May 2007
    And we are proud of it

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by mild beast
    dude.. you must still be a$$ chapped over the Patriots getting their a$$es handed to them in the Super Bowl.
    nice come back !

Quote Originally Posted by Burrito
    And we are proud of it
    whatever...the only bigger waste of space than a LA fan is an LA Laker fan riding a Turner

mtbr member
    Mar 2004
    You do realize that just because the Celtics won it does NOT mean you have a bigger dick.

mtbr member
    Jan 2008
    thread is uber gay.
    It is the peculiar quality of a fool to perceive the faults of others and to forget his own.

- Cicero

Lord of the Chainrings
    Wonder if the Celtics cheated like the Pats did?
    "Hesitation is the Mother of Failure!"

~~ 951 for Dirt & Roadster for Asphalt ~~

Quote Originally Posted by SHIVER ME TIMBERS
    u been warned.....

again.....starting a post for intent on starting a flame......already hit the moderator button on this
    r u serious? you are a friggin crybaby, seriously. dude, this is the internet if you didnt realize

Bodhisattva

Life....the original terminal illness

mtbr member
    Jan 2008
    heheh.. yer fighting a losing battle, fo sheezy.

- Cicero

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast