mtbr member
    Nov 2009

Bionicon demo - North of the Border Bike Shop

The Bionicon demo van will be at North of the Border Bike Shop on Feb. 27. Come and demo a backcountry mountainbike from 10-3, and see for yourself what the hype is all about.

"...the most adaptable all-mountain bike we've ever tested."--Mountain Biking Magazine
    "It's the trail bike I've been waiting for."--photo John
    "It was the ability to make slight adjustments that made the Bionicon a sweet ride--to be able to go from almost right, to just right, with a touch of a button."--Mountain Bike Action

Ryan
    Bionicon Mobile Shredquarters
    Last edited by mtnram; 02-11-2010 at 08:58 PM.

Master of the Face Plant
    Feb 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by mtnram
    The Bionicon demo van will be at North of the Border Bike Shop on Feb. 27. Come and demo a backcountry mountainbike from 10-3, and see for yourself what the hype is all about.

"...the most adaptable all-mountain bike we've ever tested."--Mountain Biking Magazine
    "It's the trail bike I've been waiting for."--photo John
    "It was the ability to make slight adjustments that made the Bionicon a sweet ride--to be able to go from almost right, to just right, with a touch of a button."--Mountain Bike Action

Ryan
    Bionicon Mobile Shredquarters
    I demo'd the Golden Willow about 1 year ago. Very impressive, it was very light but it felt so plush compared to other bikes in the same weight class. I won't make the demo but I will see you guys up at the keyesville classic. I hope to see your brand for sale in NOTB. Mike and Doug are the best.
    http://www.nbbikes.com/
    ^^^Best Bike Shop of MTBR 2008^^^