mtbr member
    Sep 2006

Bike Stolen! Black Teocali Super- Aliso Viejo

I was out of town on vacation last week and came home to find my bike stolen here in Aliso Viejo, CA. If anyone sees an 06 Mongoose Teocali Super Black/Black let me know. It's got Bontrager carbon bars, an Easton Carbon seatpost, and a Terry Fly saddle. It's also got ICON stickers on it with some No Fear Eyeballs over the mongoose logo. I'm really bummed on this one. This was, what I thought to be an excellent all around bike for the money. My name is Erik and call me at 949-235-1109. Thanks in advance.

Erik

mtbr member

report it stolen to the sheriffs department

If you report it stolen and provide the serial number, the sheriffs will put it into the system so if a cop locates it and runs the number, it will come back to you and you will get called to come get it a few days after it's recovery.

I'm a cop and have seen a few tweekers riding around on pretty nice bikes. I always stop them and run the serial numbers. So far, only one out of about 5 has come back as stolen. It's very frustrating to see someone ride away on a unreported stolen bike that you know isn't theirs!

mtbr member
    Apr 2008

Bummer Erik

Quote Originally Posted by ehansen007
    I was out of town on vacation last week and came home to find my bike stolen here in Aliso Viejo, CA. If anyone sees an 06 Mongoose Teocali Super Black/Black let me know. It's got Bontrager carbon bars, an Easton Carbon seatpost, and a Terry Fly saddle. It's also got ICON stickers on it with some No Fear Eyeballs over the mongoose logo. I'm really bummed on this one. This was, what I thought to be an excellent all around bike for the money. My name is Erik and call me at 949-235-1109. Thanks in advance.

Erik
    got a back up ride?

Shet like this doesn't happen as much in South O.C. did they get it out of your garage? Got insurance?

Glad to Be Alive
    Quote Originally Posted by Dwad
    got a back up ride?

Shet like this doesn't happen as much in South O.C. did they get it out of your garage? Got insurance?

sorry to here.....home owners insurance
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

mtbr member
    Sep 2006
    Thanks guys. Calling the sheriff now. I have the serial number and HOA. Much appreciated.