mtbr member
    Mar 2008

Bike shop set up in Aliso parking lot?

What is the name of the bike shop that has been setting up a bike rental (and service?) area in the parking lot at Aliso Wilderness Park on the weekends? I just can't remember the name of the place.

mtbr member
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by CheekiTiki
    What is the name of the bike shop that has been setting up a bike rental (and service?) area in the parking lot at Aliso Wilderness Park on the weekends? I just can't remember the name of the place.
    I didn't realize this was happening. There was a manufacturer providing demos a few weekends in a row. Canadian brand of bikes, forget what now.

If its actually a bike shop that's local then maybe its Rock and Road Cyclery and I just haven't seen them out there??

i need a job
    Apr 2007
    It's actually Rocky Mountain's demo days. Lately I've been seeing The Path with them. I'm not sure if Rock n Road has been out there with Rocky Mountain

mtbr member
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by rayseng
    It's actually Rocky Mountain's demo days. Lately I've been seeing The Path with them. I'm not sure if Rock n Road has been out there with Rocky Mountain
    Right, Rocky Mountain is the one I've seen out there but not for rentals, they do demos for free.

Members who have read this thread: 0