Thread: Bike Co Party

mtbr member
    Feb 2004

Bike Co Party

A big thanks to all who showed up last night. It was a blast. I think there will be many people late for work today or hungover. We had a great turnout with people coming in from as far away as Arizona and San Fransisco. Hennessey was packed from early on and what started off as a lot of SWAG to raffle turned into a mountain of goods and not just stickers and water bottles Im talking bikes, frames, cranks, brakes, forks, shocks, tires, body armor the list is endless. And whats better than rubbing shoulders sharing drinks and stories with the pros and legends on the videos and in the magazines.

Its great to see so many companies get involved at such short notice to the extent they did and not for exposure but just for the cause. Big thanks go out to Iron horse, Gt Bikes, Turner Bikes, Madcatz, Decline Magazine, Shimano, Intense Cycles, Crank Brothers, Troy Lee Designs, Spy, Oakley, Santa Cruz, Ellsworth, Maxxis, Kenda, Rockgardn, Romic, Push Industries, Video Action Sports, Truvative, SDG, 661, Utopia, Sponsorhouse, Hennesseys, Dirt Magazine, Ryan and Cynthia, Azonic and THE BIKE COMPANY for hosting.

"Earthed" of coarse was sick -stylish, fast riding, smooth editing and good tunes - Many of the riders in the video were in attendance

We managed to raise $2500 for Johnny Waddell so thanks to everyone.

See you at the next Party -Sven

Merrrrjig
    Jan 2004
    I was there it was pretty fun. You guys were giving away saint cranks, pedals, seats, and bunch of other stuff. Then I won one of the raffle near the end. I get screwed with a shirt too small, keychains, and a calender. I thought that was pretty stupid when the guys before us and after got at least $200 worth of stuff. But the movie kicked ass and the music sucked ass!