Thread: beginner racer

mtbr member

beginner racer

i have been riding for two years now and i know i am ready for a race. were is a good place to go do my first race i live in Whittier ,ca and i dont know of any bike races by my area i ride a Giant rincon and i have put a good amount of work into it and i know its xc race worthy.

you go ahead
    Feb 2005
    southridge in fontana...

@ southridgeusa.com

hope to see you there

mtbr member
    Feb 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by uphillmurderer
    i have been riding for two years now and i know i am ready for a race. were is a good place to go do my first race i live in Whittier ,ca and i dont know of any bike races by my area i ride a Giant rincon and i have put a good amount of work into it and i know its xc race worthy.
    SEA OTTTER!!!!! (In Monterary, CA) :-) I did my first road bike race there last year. Now I think I'm going to do my first mnt bike race there this year. I hope this isn't too last minute, but it's next weekend. Look it up online. It's not just a race, it's a whole weekend of biking fun. If you're passionate about biking, you'll love it! Oh and as far as the terrain, it's cross country. And absolutely beautiful. Everything is really green this time of year. With the rolling hills you can pretend you're in Scotland... well... almost. GO THERE. You won't regret it, I promise. :-)