Klunkin' Ain't Easy.

"Awesomeland: Women of Dirt" showing in San Diego! Monday September 13th !

Awesome Land: Women of Dirt is a groundbreaking film by the filmmakers at Bones Over Metal that spotlights some of the most talented women on two wheels and the lifestyles they lead to allow them to ride. Awesome Land: Women Of Dirt celebrates the mountain bike while celebrating the women who love them. This is a beautiful and energetic film that opens a window into an awesome world.

There will be two showings. Doors open at 6 PM. The first showing is at 7 PM and a second at 9 PM.

The Blind Lady Ale House is located at 3416 Adams Avenue and is opening up for us on a Monday, their normal day off. The bar will be open, but the kitchen will be closed. MIHO Gastrotruck will be there though, and they will be cooking up some quality food. This is a free show, and is being hosted as a fundraiser for the Southern California Interscholastic Cycling League so donations are appreciated. A representative from the League will be on hand to talk about the program.

Copies of the film as well as T-Shirts and other swag will be available and a generally good time is expected to be had by all. See you there!

Obviously, you're not a golfer.

Beer Please!
    Monday the 13th is the first Monday night football game of the season, Chargers V Chiefs.

how sad to put a MTB movie on the same night, I want to be in 2 places at once.
    telling me to stay out of a former bombing range next to a dump while you build huge houses next to it? Screw you.-sandmangts

Klunkin' Ain't Easy.
    Guess we get to find out what you really care about then. Sorry.

Goofing off?
    yeah, women in baggies (riding freeride bikes!) or men in spandex.....easy choice

Klunkin' Ain't Easy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Intenserider2
    yeah, women in baggies (riding freeride bikes!) or men in spandex.....easy choice
    +1

ocd
    mtbr member
    May 2007

Do you know if I could bring my daughter to this? She isn't 21 (actually she is 10) and I am not sure about the rules with BLAH. She really likes seeing girls/women ride and it tends to motivate her, for a few days at least.
    (hey any exposure can't hurt)

Klunkin' Ain't Easy.
    Quote Originally Posted by ocd
    Do you know if I could bring my daughter to this? She isn't 21 (actually she is 10) and I am not sure about the rules with BLAH. She really likes seeing girls/women ride and it tends to motivate her, for a few days at least.
    (hey any exposure can't hurt)
    Hi, it is a family friendly establishment. It's really more restaurant than bar. See you next week!