Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Athertons Winter Training

1K views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  sommersc818 
#1 ·
Does anybody know where the Atherton family is doing there winter training? Would love to get them to come ride the local trails...

#12 ·
2w4s said:
I'll make it more simple for you then. Just because people have posted vids of illegal trails in the past does not make it right to do it. even more simple, two wrongs don't make a right.
I think anyone who's ever ridden those trails knows that they are the most well known, blown out, illegal trails. When an illegal trail has a tire named after it, and a well known race taking place on it, the jig is up.

That being said, we don't need to go around giving out their location, I agree.

#13 ·
2w4s said:
I'll make it more simple for you then. Just because people have posted vids of illegal trails in the past does not make it right to do it. even more simple, two wrongs don't make a right.
First of all its not like the trail is super secret. Tons of riders know about it and ride it all the time. The city knows about it. The trail is no longer a secret trail. Im not sure if your on pinkbike but there are tons of videos on their and on youtube and all over the place. Magazines. Bike movies. It was in the Atherton Project. Its not like some huge secret is out now. It is one of the most famous trails in California. You can pretend that its still a secret. I wont tell anyone.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.