mtbr member
    Dec 2005

April 7th Balboa Park to benefit East Lake High MTB team

Online registration closes tonight but we will be having on site registration on Saturday until we sell out.

That's right we are just around the corner from racing on the new course at Balboa Park this Saturday April 7th. This Saturday's race will also benefit the East Lake High School Mountain Bike team so grab your friends and family and come out and join us for a great time riding our bikes!

We have less than 75 spots for this Saturdays, April 7th Balboa Park Cooler on the Coast event so be sure to register now!

Spy Optics has also joined forces with Racers and Chasers to bring you more SWEET SCHWAG at our events! We have been using their new SCREW glasses for riding and they are awesome! If you need a new cool looking kit we will also have some SPY kits for sale at this Saturdays race

O-tus want to give you $125 worth of product with the contest that they are having on Facebook. O-tus wants to see how you use your Safe Sounds.

We are also proud to announce the ESI Grips Kids Race where ESI Grips has lots of fun activities planned for the kids. The future big time racers will even be able to decorate their own number plates!

Be sure to join our club on Strava to stay up to date with your training!
    RacersandChasers.com

mtbr member
    Nov 2011

Racers and Chasers

Just finished up the race a few hours ago, my very first one, was an absolute blast. Perfect conditions, beautiful location, well organized, efficient, and a great way to pop my racing cherry. Track had a good mix of mostly flat pedal power sections, some short downhills that made a few people work, and a decent uphill grind that made most everyone except for the true beasts work. Absolutely enjoyed and I think it was the furthest I have ever ridden on dirt without a single stop. The link will take you to my GPS tracks for the course and show the world how slow I am. A huge thanks all for setting up this event.
    4/7/2012 08:52 - Google Maps

MTP
    Nothing to see here
    Mar 2004
    These folks put on good races. I regret falling out of shape over the winter and not finishing that series. Hopefully next year!
    If not biking, then what?