mtbr member
    Dec 2008

Anyone riding in Palm Desert / Palm Springs?

Hey guys, I am going to be visiting family in Palm Desert Jan 28th through Feb 3 and was wondering if anyone would mind me tagging along for a ride. I know the riding there is great and understand that some of the rides are easy to get lost on (Palm Canyon epic specifically). I am not bringing my bike so where do y'all suggest I rent a bike? Also, where is the best singletrack around this area if I do go solo? Any info is greatly appreciated.

Cody

mtbr member
    Sep 2006
    My parents live in the area so I've ridden there a couple times. Did this ride a couple weeks ago and it was a blast - http://connect.garmin.com/activity/21844222. Don't really have any other info for you though since I don't live in the area. Have fun.

mtbr member
    Feb 2008
    Doin pinon to hanh buena vista to murrey peak trails sunday am shuttle deal...if u want in? only bake I have is 16 dh ironhorse goes for about a beer an hour at Islands after the ride.

mtbr member
    Dec 2008
    Hey nostrangertodanger, Where are y'all meeting at and what time do you plan to start? It may be a problem for me b/c we are going to church at 9 am Sunday morning. If y'all are starting after that I would like to tag along. If it doesn't work out I appreciate the invite. I'll check this thread later this evening. If it may work I will pm you my contact info.

I think at some point this week I am going to do a ride up to the cross from behind target at the start of the bump n grind.

And thanks for the route suggestion pinnacle 10. That may still be an option this week. My main concern is going out by myself and falling off a cliff only to get eaten by a big horn sheep without anyone knowing where I am. So I would rather tag along with someone who knows the area.

Keep the Zen
    Jan 2005

ps

Hans, art smith, cindys, clare burgess and back side of Murray peak and of course pce are the bomb.
    Keep the Zen