mtbr member
    May 2006

anyone riding Black Mountain in RB/PQ tomorrow??

Bueller? Bueller?

yo, if anyone is planning on riding this trail tomorrow (sunday), mind if I tag along? post your start time and meeting spot and i will be there with my white corolla/black motobecane

Northern Aggressor
    Jan 2007
    I'm hitting that bad boy around 3-3:30 Sunday, right off Maler Rd. I'll either be in a silver Honda, or green Cherokee.

mtbr member
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by brendancahill
    I'm hitting that bad boy around 3-3:30 Sunday, right off Maler Rd. I'll either be in a silver Honda, or green Cherokee.

how long (miles or time) are you planning to be out there?? i may or may not be able to go at that time depending on your answer...

Northern Aggressor
    Jan 2007
    Not that long.... I have to study. We're going to ride/push up the fire road to the top, go half way down, back up, then down again. If we're running to late, you can just head down after right away. PM me if you want.

(I don't use a computer, so I have no idea how many miles I ride).

mtbr member
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by brendancahill
    Not that long.... I have to study. We're going to ride/push up the fire road to the top, go half way down, back up, then down again. If we're running to late, you can just head down after right away. PM me if you want.

(I don't use a computer, so I have no idea how many miles I ride).

hey brendancahill, unfortunately, it looks like i won't be able to make it at the time you are going. maybe next time though. have a good ride