mtbr member
    Sep 2006

Anyone ride Skyline as of late?

Just got back last week. Honestly have never gotten past the point where it seems all the locals park to drink and trash the area but I finally got there last week and started down that path the cuts through. I hopped from one single track to another and rode along the top ridge of the mtn. The only things is though its is rocky as hell. I mean rocks the size of soccer balls with a bunch of softball and baseball size ones all over. It was pretty challenging coming down and was just wondering how much farther up would I have to go to get to the top? And if I do get to the top is there another way down?

mtbr member
    Aug 2004
    I havn't been out there for a few months. Is it still fenced up from the skate park?

mtbr member
    Sep 2006
    skatepark? Well you take foothill now instead and it takes you through some new housing that have signs for the skyline detour. It stops where the fire road starts along side the mountain.

The shitty part is that the singletrack coming down would be pretty sweet if it wasn't so rocky. I was hoping if I could convince my friend to go at least a few miles higher we would benefit from a better downhill.