mtbr member

anyone here need a Small XC bike?

Hey im selling my Small Intense Spider XPV. I would prefer to sell it Locally, shipping is a pain. if anyone is looking, or knows someone let me know. It was used for less than a year, and i havent had a chance to get on it for about 6 months. but its getting a tune up now and was well maintianed. xt build, and fox front back. Great bike, let me know.

http://classifieds.mtbr.com/showprod...t=5037&cat=all
    Last edited by mntbikenbambam; 04-26-2007 at 03:52 PM.
    looking for a newer SX trail, if your selling PM me

Old school BMXer
    Instead of spamming the boards, pay the flippin' $2 and put an ad in the classifieds!
    May the air be filled with tires!

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaster1200
    Instead of spamming the boards, pay the flippin' $2 and put an ad in the classifieds!
    oh i am im actually paying $6lol but i was waiting to get it back from the shop, it was getting tuned up. I didnt want to place ad without pics, because it would have been cycled down to the 2nd page by the time i got up pics. and u never get a second chance to make a first impression and all. but it will be up on the classifieds here tonight. I just figured i would give local people first crack at it. even if it "sold" before i put it up, i would post anyway cause i have sold enough bikes to know that its not sold till the bike is gone and cash is in my hand.

mtbr member
    there we go its up on the classifieds!