mtbr member
    Mar 2005

Anyone going to the Sea Otter...

Hey,

I am a french rider, arrived in San Diego 2 months ago, I will stay here until july.
    I had planned to go to the Sea Otter with a friend, but he is moving to SF for his job, so I have no way to go to the Sea Otter as I am student and have no car.

Would anyone be ok to drive me there ? It would be a great relief for me. And I add that I have a place to sleep on Saturday night, my problem is only to drive there on saturday and come back on sunday...
    I am sure someone can help me
    Thanks !

(I will do the expert xc race on sunday)

120 pounds of xc sex!

hey man...

Im driving from LA on friday, (around 1-2 pm) so I cant help you. You could fly into san jose, and have you friend pick you up from there, and you guys could then continue to monterey.
    Team X-poser is back for 2006-

WTB; 1.25 inch tow rack in SoCal

>Ankur<

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pierre
    Hey,

I am a french rider, arrived in San Diego 2 months ago, I will stay here until july.
    I had planned to go to the Sea Otter with a friend, but he is moving to SF for his job, so I have no way to go to the Sea Otter as I am student and have no car.

Would anyone be ok to drive me there ? It would be a great relief for me. And I add that I have a place to sleep on Saturday night, my problem is only to drive there on saturday and come back on sunday...
    I am sure someone can help me
    Thanks !

(I will do the expert xc race on sunday)
    Wish I could help, I'm leaving San Diego on Thursday and am leaving Sea Otter Saturday night.

Have you looked at the options from the train, although I imagine they are not great.

mtbr member
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by robsetsfire
    Wish I could help, I'm leaving San Diego on Thursday and am leaving Sea Otter Saturday night.

Have you looked at the options from the train, although I imagine they are not great.

Thanks guys. I have checked the other options that look very bad ! But it seems that I have found someone now, so it should be ok for me !

Thanx