Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Any socal races july 7th weekend ?

609 views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  ptfmb71 
#1 ·
Will be headed for big bear the 5th for a couple of days then on to san San Diego would like to race while i'am out there as long as its with in 100 miles of either place (if no races) does anyone know of any weekly group rides road or mountain prefer hammer/suffer fest.Any info would be appreciatited.I'll becoming from Tucson AZ.to ride your trails.So please help a brotha out.:thumbsup:

#5 ·
If your in Big Bear, thurs. the 5th, meet at the Starbucks in the Vons Shopping Center, (east end of town) at 5 pm. Every Tues. and Thurs., there is a group ride that starts there.
These rides are usually very fast, depending on how shows up. If Craig, on the Intense 5.5, Rob, on a old Cannondale V, Derek on something Specialized, be preppared, these guys can kick some a$s.
Tues is a road ride, Thurs is a off road ride.

#7 ·
Hurricane Jeff said:
If your in Big Bear, thurs. the 5th, meet at the Starbucks in the Vons Shopping Center, (east end of town) at 5 pm. Every Tues. and Thurs., there is a group ride that starts there.
These rides are usually very fast, depending on how shows up. If Craig, on the Intense 5.5, Rob, on a old Cannondale V, Derek on something Specialized, be preppared, these guys can kick some a$s.
Tues is a road ride, Thurs is a off road ride.
I'll be there. Can I sign up at the race, or should I pre sign?:yikes:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.