mtbr member
    Jan 2004

Any Cal St. Northridge people?

Wondering if they sell jerseys in the store on campus. Cant find a online store for them. Graduated there about 6 years ago and didnt really care about the school then, but think it might be kinda neat now to have a jersey

any idea if they sell them?

mtbr member
    Feb 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Shwaa
    Wondering if they sell jerseys in the store on campus. Cant find a online store for them. Graduated there about 6 years ago and didnt really care about the school then, but think it might be kinda neat now to have a jersey

I'm a CSUN grad too. Never seen a CSUN jersey, though.

"Ride Lots" - Eddie Mercx

try to find out

Quote Originally Posted by Shwaa

if they have a cycling team or club. if they do, you can probably purchase one through them.

I did undergrad at CSUN (earthquake my senior year........that was fun!) but never knew of a cycling team back then.

I went to grad school at SDSU and they had a team that would post flyers around campus periodically. they sold jerseys through the team but I never saw them in the bookstore.

post here if you find out anything. I'd be interested in one as well.

YR