mtbr member
    Aug 2007

Angeles Forest State Trails Day 4/19 Middle Sam Merrill Trail

We will be working with other groups of volunteers on the trails around the Millard Campground area. CORBA will complete the maintenance project we started on the Middle Sam Merrill Trail on 3/9.

We will drive up the Mount Lowe fire road to just past the Sunset Ridge trail and then hike in from there. We will have about a mile of trail to maintain above Echo Mountain to where we left off on 3/9. We will work until around noon then head back for a barbecue at Millard.

I hope to be able to set up a shuttle so we can ride down Sunset Ridge to Millard. More on that later!

Meet at Millard Canyon Campground parking lot at the end of Chaney Truck Trail at 8:00 am

Off the 210 Freeway, exit Lincoln Ave.,in Pasadena. Head north 2 miles, turn right on Loma Alta Drive, Flashing yellow light is Chaney Truck Trail, go left 1.5 miles to end of road and park.

More information can be found at www.corbamtb.com
    www.corbamtb.com CORBA-Working for MTB Access in the L.A. area.
    www.otbmbc.com

suspension whore
    How about a shuttle to the top so we can descend the Middle merril and enjoy the fruits of that days work and enjoy the outstanding work done a couple of weeks ago?
    I expect I will pedal up regardless but dont want to be un-social and blow off BBQ.
    just a thought...
    Intense 6.6..... Demo 9.

Mammoth MTN downhilling - check it out
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xb_m_pb0Ns0

mtbr member
    Aug 2007
    Where are all the people that said if you schedule trail work on Middle Merrill we will be there???
    www.corbamtb.com CORBA-Working for MTB Access in the L.A. area.
    www.otbmbc.com