Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Aliso Trail

1K views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  InnovateorDie 
#1 ·
Hey I tried riding Aliso about a month ago and theres some land developement going on so I couldn't find the main trail. We just kinda rode through this trail that the workers there used and we followed it all the way up to some avenue. I had no luck finding the trail. Any advice?

#4 ·
Are you talkin about Aliso Canyon in Granada Hills? I just rode it last Sunday. Rode from Rinaldi all the way to where the construction is, then followed the trail to up to the left to Sesnon, then rode west on sesnon to connect to Limeklin Canyon. It a nice ride if your a local and pressed for time.

#6 ·
Where exactly?

jaydiggy said:
Are you talkin about Aliso Canyon in Granada Hills? I just rode it last Sunday. Rode from Rinaldi all the way to where the construction is, then followed the trail to up to the left to Sesnon, then rode west on sesnon to connect to Limeklin Canyon. It a nice ride if your a local and pressed for time.
Can you let me know exactly where you catch Aliso off of Rinaldi and where you catch Limeklin off of Sesnon? Thanks.

#7 ·
You can hit Aliso just west of Zelzah, about 150 yards west. Just look for the trail on the northside of Rinaldi. When your finally on Aliso, just follow the trail all the way up. Dont make a right going towards the housing development. Follow the trail which will eventually bank left going up a hill. On top of the hill is Sesnon Blvd. Go west for about a quarter mile till you hit Tampa. The Trail head for Limeklin is located on the southwest corner of tampa and Sesnon. Follow the trail down and you'll end up back on rinaldi right next to a church of some sort. The trail continues on on the other side of Rinaldi, but only till Devonshire. Enjoy.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.