Negative Rep Points!!!!

Above the clouds @ SJT

Saturday at SJT. The dirt was killer after the rains earlier in the week. The fog that enshrouded the lower elevation made for an eeire, surreal backdrop.

Good stuff!

Pics by: Rodman
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Aquaholic; 10-24-2005 at 06:39 PM.
    What the EFF is "All MOUNTAIN"???

On MTBR hiatus :(
    Nice!

One of my favorite rides to do is on a dense, foggy morning heading up a local peak. It overlooks the entire bay and only a smattering of the taller peaks and ridgelines pierce through the fog. The bay takes on the appearance of a full bowl of chowder.
    speedub.nate
    MTBR Hiatus UFN

mtbr member

Yes, she has been beaten down....

Time to kick her to the curb. She is no good to you anyway. What has she done for you lately? NOTHIN' I say!

It is time to tame some new tail. I mean trail.

Santa Juana, look out! I hope your boulder holders are on tight. Noble Killa is upon you.

mtbr member

Saturday

I was just up the Main Divide from you on Saturday. (STT /Old Camp/Luge) It was strange to start in the cold drizzle, hit the transition and watch the battle between sunshine and cloud and finally break out into clear sunshine and warmth. Only to be repeated in reverse on the descent.

It looks like you are well adjusted to your new hybrid bike as reported in the Turner forum.

C

Glad to Be Alive
    did you meet up with the santa monica cartell?? nice drop
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

Bigger than Big
    Quote Originally Posted by CalEpic
    I was just up the Main Divide from you on Saturday. (STT /Old Camp/Luge) It was strange to start in the cold drizzle, hit the transition and watch the battle between sunshine and cloud and finally break out into clear sunshine and warmth. Only to be repeated in reverse on the descent.

It looks like you are well adjusted to your new hybrid bike as reported in the Turner forum.

C
    I was on the STT Sunday - tight and tacky. Perfect dirt & perfect climbing weather!
    "Get back to the hills, get back to baby where you belong." - P. Westerberg

mtbr member
    Jun 2004
    Some more pictures from the ride:

Yours truely after meeting up with Aquaholic:

Specialized Rida
    I was there Saturday and I must say it was a great day to ride. As a matter of fact there were several people out there.

It was my first time being out, but it will not be my last.

I had so much fun riding those trails. That all the scars and bruises I manage to aquire while riding down it went unoticed until I got home.

Now that's a trail.