mtbr member

Smile "12 Hours Of Temecula" Trail changes and updates

Hey guys,
    I ve been seeing a lot of folks coming out to Vail Lake to pre ride and check ou the course for the upcoming race. We've been working very hard to reroute some of the trail around the sand and dial in some new singletrack. Most of the trail work is done. while your out riding check out the new stuff.
    On the way to burning calves where the trail gets very sandy there is a new singletrack that starts about 400 ft before the turn up to burning calves. It is on the right hand side and pretty obvious to track. At the end of the trail before the burning calves uphill we will be putting in a bridge across the small gap.
    Most of the other trail stuff will be small but outstanding! I will be posting pics of the new stuff plus more, later. Stay tuned and I hope to see you all out there.

Jason
    SOCAL'S #1 ENDURANCE MTB EXPERIENCE
    www.12hrsoftemecula.com

mtbr member
    Mar 2004

Reverse?

Jason,

I did the June race and will be doing the November race....it looks like the course is in reverse...is that right? I have not paid attention to the changes until now...looks cool though

thanks

mtbr member

Good job! Check out this thread

Check out this thread. "12 Hours Of Temecula" - race update
    It will give you some insight on the trails and also check out the web site. There is a couple of maps and course description. Have a good one! See ya out there!
    www.12hrsoftemecula.com
    SOCAL'S #1 ENDURANCE MTB EXPERIENCE
    www.12hrsoftemecula.com