mtbr member
    Oct 2005

12 hours of temecula HELP!!!

my third person had to bail. we need a replacement!! anyone want to race for free saturday at 9am? anyone interested please pm me. campsite is paid, race is paid, we just need a body who likes to race. were heading in from AZ so i hope a local in CA will be able to race with us. thanks...mike

mtbr member
    Mar 2004
    Mike....you may want to post this on www.socaltrailriders.org

you may also get some responses that way. If you don't just do the 2-man....it's a good time.

Bikeoholic

I'll do it

I'm up for it man. I was considering doing the race solo, however, after I pre road it Saturday I had ruled it out. However, I think I would be a pretty good addition to a 3 man team. I've done 1 other 12 hr race before (solo) so I know the mental and physical wear it can put on you. I've got a light and a fast bike (faster than I am) so I'm ready if you'll have me. I'll pm you my contact info.
    -Palek
    Ride Today...
    ...You might not be able to tomorrow

mtbr member
    Oct 2005
    we may have a local guy here that wants to do it. ill see though. thanks for the speedy reply.

p.s. did duo last year and hated it , mainly because i was out of shape and i left my man pants at home.

Bikeoholic

Let me know

If you could let me know either way as soon as you've made your decision that would be great.
    -Palek
    Ride Today...
    ...You might not be able to tomorrow

mtbr member
    Oct 2005
    definately will. ill know by tonight.

I am Bob
    I'm the other AZ guy riding with Mike. We'd love the help. PM me with your phone number so we can arrange to meet at the campground. Look forward to riding with you. Bob