Thread: Yuba Trail

mtbr member

... and if we just ... Yuba Trail

Anyone ridden the South Yuba Trail recently? I'm headed up to D-Ville next week and want to hit up a couple of new (to me) trails. Thanks

Vegan Athlete
    I can't say. I live nearby but the poison oak keeps me away from april to october. Generally the trail stays in good shape though. It can be hot this time of year as it's south facing.
    Have fun.
    Take a look at and consider "liking" my Vegan Athlete Facebook page.

singletrack bound
    Quote Originally Posted by Hairylegzz
    Anyone ridden the South Yuba Trail recently? I'm headed up to D-Ville next week and want to hit up a couple of new (to me) trails. Thanks
    Two weeks ago rode the South Yuba from Edwards Crossing Campground up the fire road down Misery Bar trail to the Yuba river then down river back to the campground. We hit the heat wave riding in 100 degrees was tough but we hit two swimming holes along the river on the way back. The trail is in good shape and I didn't think the poision oak was an issue. The Pioneer trail up on HWY 20 was also a great ride. From Omega rest stop to the Harmony store down 20. Fun singletrack under the trees! A fairly easy ride being mostly down hill.