mtbr member

Will the mountain boys and girls stomp the valley riders at Cool?

The rain tell me yes, I woke up this morning figuring all the flatlanders will pack it in for the Cool race leaving the hill folks to battle it out. Nothing scientific but last year I looked at the race results-different race, and saw four guys from a mountain town of about 800 all take down first places . This was a race with about 120 participants. I am up in the hills right now and its raining and windy-perfect for racing I am skipping any training rides though-you would be crazy to ride in this stuff .

MTBR.com Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by borregokid
    The rain tell me yes, I woke up this morning figuring all the flatlanders will pack it in for the Cool race leaving the hill folks to battle it out. Nothing scientific but last year I looked at the race results-different race, and saw four guys from a mountain town of about 800 all take down first places . This was a race with about 120 participants. I am up in the hills right now and its raining and windy-perfect for racing I am skipping any training rides though-you would be crazy to ride in this stuff .
    I'm going to be there tomorrow. I still need to find the best way to get there from Concord.
    [SIZE=1]
    Education Coordinator for Bicycle Trails Council of the East Bay
    www.btceb.org
    Help us support open and multi-use trails.

[/SIZE]