Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Weekday ride report

1K views 13 replies 8 participants last post by  IAmHolland 
#1 · (Edited)
Heck yeah ... up Kennedy today trying to test out the new cog in peace. Just past the tree and sure enough .... here comes a frikin ballchinian huffing and puffing to close the gap and catch me. His face was very schweddy and his chin was flopping around in the wind. Hell they aren't even human right ? :D He...or it was on the red bike in the pic. Tire Bicycle wheel Wheel Bicycle tire Bicycle fork

See less See more
#3 ·
Did the fourth in the ongoing post work st joes ride series.
Knee gave me crap the whole way from SJ up to Los Gatos, then it stopped being dumb for most of the standing climb up Jones and to the top of St Joes. HR ended up being about 15 bpm lower for the whole climb to the top, which is great news!

After doing all these rides up to the top I'm getting quicker and better at this whole extended climbing out of the saddle thing, I'm sure that is somewhat to do with the awful/wonderful gearing on that bike. Need new tires tho. The black kind. with knobs.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.