Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Type A
    Nice work Casey. That creek crossing looks really good. However, I can't place the wider corner that you built. Where's it at?

I also rode with another guy who lives on mesa verdes and wants to build. I will be out there after work this week if anyone wants to do a little building.

mtbr member

Trail Building in Eldo Hills

Quote Originally Posted by Overhillthruthewoods View Post
    Nice work Casey. That creek crossing looks really good. However, I can't place the wider corner that you built. Where's it at?

I also rode with another guy who lives on mesa verdes and wants to build. I will be out there after work this week if anyone wants to do a little building.
    That corner is close to the beginning of the trail. It starts off with a couple of corners and gets really steep and makes a hard left.
    I will try and make it out after work this week as well.

mtbr member
    Went back to a trail l I half-ass dug a few years ago and it was still alive. Someone else put in a little work on it too. Went out and spruced it up today.

Went through and cleaned it up. Rebuilt a berm and a jump. The lower section is still wonky but it just needs to be ridden in. Check it out! Its near the Billy Goat trail.
    Last edited by Memetain Biker; 01-31-2015 at 08:09 AM.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dead Sailor View Post
    Went on a trip down memory lane the other day and found that a trail I half-ass dug a few years ago was still alive. Someone else put in a little work on it too. Went out and spruced it up today.
    Went through and cleaned it up. Rebuilt a berm and a jump. The lower section is still wonky but it just needs to be ridden in. Check it out! Its near the Billy Goat trail.
    Is that above lower Billy Goat headed down towards Appian?

mtbr member

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3